• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Make my wife uninhibited sex machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Visitor
Reaction score
Wanting my wife to be made sexually uninhibited so I can take her into the world of swinging orgies etc. We live in Surrey UK

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well then we first need to dissect you as to create the life of brian. I think i still have some rusty nails so i can put you on her cross.

Next time though, have some subtleties for breakfast, we still need to look at your face...

Ow and 1 question: how bad in bed are you that you have to come here and ask while she is your mrs.?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow and dont be so greedy on the horny flow. its about sharing and caring, not an ego thing ever.
Strangely enough the horny flow with men is said to be tru the stomach and with women tru the heart.
I go both ways and roma knows his chakras, so good luck. 💋

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You could start by dealing with the dark entity living off the life force in her abdomen
That entity has a name: fear.
When you are a woman in this system, there are a mere two choices, to be a saint or a whore. That contains no fear. Most women go for the hypocrocy and play the virgin Mary for the society while being a whore in their fantasies. Everything is under control. They can of course open up for one man to give him some merciful sex. Full control.

Problem starts when they are in danger to lose that control. When a man finds out what turns them on deep down. They will lose that important self-control on the spot. Especially when that helplessness turns them on even more. And as I said this is not the fear to become a whore. For whores have control. No, it is the fear to become a worthless thot, a slut without any honour, waking up helplessly making love to all. While this will still work as a secret masturbation fantasy any movement towards reality is a catastrophy.

I hope that OP understands that what he asks for is the exact opposite of what his wife needs. She needs to be guarded, needs love and understanding and a secure home to develop freely.

Anything else, if the above is true, would be a violation.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Brian let me just state for the record. Magick effecting free will is a very bad karma idea. You may regret the decision more than you think. I suggest resetting you expectations and be happy for the life you have. Fantasy's are sometimes left to the mind.

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You need to have an open and honest discussion with her. If sex with other people is something you want, figure out a way to bring it up while being compassionate and empathetic. You two need to talk about why you (and probably she) don't feel sexually fulfilled in your relationship. If an open relationship is something you want, you BOTH need to be on the same page and completely honest with each other. If you want an open relationship and she doesn't, you have a choice to make. Stay in the relationship and don't have sex with others or end the relationship then have sex with others. Every choice has consequences but if you do your research on how to have these conversations before you bring it up you greatly increase your odds of having clear communication and limit the risk of misunderstandings. Any magical workings that bend her will are unethical and the universe has ways to level the scales.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey Bri. Buddy. I did reading for you. Looks like some wise folks already tagged what the cards say. And who said common sense ain't common?

Queen of Swords

So we have a situation of supposed “frigidity” that is going to take a hell of lot more than a wish and a vague request on your part. Sex may be the 800 pound gorilla in the corner, but the relationship is the real issue. Marriage is more than hot sex on demand, it is a diplomatic and political situation demanding special care an attention – often a delicate balance of gestures. Husband and wife each have a duty to each other, marriage is a pact. Begging her ain’t gonna do it, but understanding her position will go along way. You gotta ask, what are you doing wrong in your life together? Understanding is the key here.

2 of Wands

Attacking the problem directly could lead to clash of wills, if it hasn’t before. “What’s mine is mine and what’s hers is hers” – so what is hers? Do you even care? You want to get laid but what does she want? Take some initiative and find ways to impress her that this union is worth it.

I recently read an article where, in a marriage, a woman’s number one complaint is that her mate has to find out from her what needs to be done around the house, assuming he does anything at all.

A wise fella once said that the male orgasm is “catastrophic” while the female orgasm is “undulating” – so how does this translate outside the realm of sex. Say she made a nice dinner, but whose doing the dishes???

Princess of Swords

While the Queen suggests a delicate balance, pushing forward could only blow up the situation and make it much worse. You want to get laid, but there are clearly some issues that stand in the way, starting with you. So onto strategy...

Ace of Swords

Knowledge is the first step. Do you even know what would turn your lady on? Removal of inhibitions often implies experimentation. Given the preponderance of the Queen and Princess above, this should first begin carefully or disaster might follow. However, to raise up a force, you need to also be able to put it down. So some self control is in order. In marriage, fantasies should ideally be mutual explored, but limits need to be set contrary to what may be dreamed of.

6 of Wands

The right approach brings forth the desired fruit. This very much points to the placing the love of the heart over the desires of the flesh. Marriage in many ways is a like a military situation, though the victory is meant to be one shared by allies. Take a cue from Sun Tzu: “The best way to win is by not fighting.” And: “Know your enemy as you know yourself, and you will already have won the battle.”

King of Cups

Too much of a good thing could quickly create a new imbalance that leads back to the original problem, or worse. Beware the situation where you are satisfied but she is not, and it could start in bed. I mean this in the sense of “your eyes may be bigger than your stomach.” An “uninhibited” mate can lead very much to unforeseen and unwanted consequences. This goes back to Roma’s original question to you, I think.

Some comedian once joked about talking his wife into getting it on with another girl. That accomplished, he found himself confronted with her desire for him to get it on with another guy. His reaction was “That’s gross!” Yucka yucka.

Dominus Lux

Neophyte
Reaction score
Wanting my wife to be made sexually uninhibited so I can take her into the world of swinging orgies etc. We live in Surrey UK
Just a thought:

Maybe cus your approach to sex in the mind of the missus is that you are selfish?

You might find that the more you "give" her the more she will give you.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
very cold champange, mary jane (cannibus), Damiana
these will get her and you going they are very magical for sex, but just to party she maybe to old women are best under 25, your orgy should be for development of will power beyond the norm; sense gradification is material and by your pic you are not looking to good she may be turned off

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You need to have an open and honest discussion with her. If sex with other people is something you want, figure out a way to bring it up while being compassionate and empathetic. You two need to talk about why you (and probably she) don't feel sexually fulfilled in your relationship. If an open relationship is something you want, you BOTH need to be on the same page and completely honest with each other. If you want an open relationship and she doesn't, you have a choice to make. Stay in the relationship and don't have sex with others or end the relationship then have sex with others. Every choice has consequences but if you do your research on how to have these conversations before you bring it up you greatly increase your odds of having clear communication and limit the risk of misunderstandings. Any magical workings that bend her will are unethical and the universe has ways to level the scales.
The best comment on this thread so far.
It surprises me how many seem fine with someone wanting to change another for their own pleasure, disregarding the other person's free will, thoughts and opinions.

Reading all comments, save some exceptions, it seems like people are seeing the wife not as her own woman, but as an object to be manipulated.
OP seems to want to have his cake and eat it too, rather than make a choice.

As you said in your comment, there is a clear lack of communication.The bane of basically every relationship.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
They say the only way to make a Nympho is gang Fking a young virgin, I have seen both a young virgin girl etc. and Nymphos fking everyone in the old "People's Park" in Berkely CA, fast like. Women are malible they are hard to change, you start young to get what ever you are after. This above old gizzer is deluded and doesnt know what is real, I think using your wife is rather gay really, you go find a single mother with a daughter ....

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As all this has nothing to do with magic, I think this thread has come to an end. Please close.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You could make a pact with Beleth. I do not think you are accustomed to working with spirits though so this probably would not end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.