• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Need ideas for Rituals that can upon the energy of my own internal "anxious" energy.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Let's say you have an excess of Psychic energy causing nervousness and restlessness a lot of the times. Instead of drawing upon Kether which you are supposed to do in Magick work, could you hypothetically draw upon what seems to be an endless excess of energy or draw upon something such as your karma clearing it?

Which brings us to this problem, assuming I don't curse, I feel I have a lot of psychic energy I need to get rid of. Can you draw upon nervous energy for Magick, and if so, what can you use it on?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Let's say you have an excess of Psychic energy causing nervousness and restlessness a lot of the times. Instead of drawing upon Kether which you are supposed to do in Magick work, could you hypothetically draw upon what seems to be an endless excess of energy or draw upon something such as your karma clearing it?

Which brings us to this problem, assuming I don't curse, I feel I have a lot of psychic energy I need to get rid of. Can you draw upon nervous energy for Magick, and if so, what can you use it on?
You can just do a core of the earth type grounding exercise to get rid of excess energy. Anxiety could also be the cause of feeling an excess of energy, rather than the effect.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You can just do a core of the earth type grounding exercise to get rid of excess energy. Anxiety could also be the cause of feeling an excess of energy, rather than the effect.
Issue I have with shedding karma, instead of transforming it, is the underworld in Judeo-Christian mythology, later transformed into hell sometime during the middle ages was presented as being in the center of the Earth. If I shed my karma, and I have a lot, I'm not sure how I feel about having it being given to someone else.

I would prefer to use it as a form of energy to say give money to homeless people, or to help others potentially transforming it to a higher state.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The title seems to be lacking something(or something was written incorrectly), because as muhc as I try I can't understand exactly what you wrote there.

I do think that if you feel nervous/restless/anxious, rather than seeking more energy, you should seek to calm yourself down.More energy usually doesn't tend to help when in a frantic state.
I feel I have a lot of psychic energy I need to get rid of.
Incredibly you can do very mundane things to solve that.
You can do simple coordination exercises(as focus takes energy, at least to my ADHD brain's understanding) like trying to move both arms at the same time but with opposite/different movements.You can also do more static stuff like doing a puzzle or breathing exercises, but it's alawys best to pair up some physical movement because movement might help you center yourself as well as spend faster that anxiety.

grounding exercise to get rid of excess energy
A classic that works too!

Issue I have with shedding karma, instead of transforming it, is the underworld in Judeo-Christian mythology, later transformed into hell sometime during the middle ages was presented as being in the center of the Earth.If I shed my karma, and I have a lot, I'm not sure how I feel about having it being given to someone else.
200.gif

I think my English comprehension is glitching...

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The title seems to be lacking something(or something was written incorrectly), because as muhc as I try I can't understand exactly what you wrote there.

I do think that if you feel nervous/restless/anxious, rather than seeking more energy, you should seek to calm yourself down.More energy usually doesn't tend to help when in a frantic state.

Incredibly you can do very mundane things to solve that.
You can do simple coordination exercises(as focus takes energy, at least to my ADHD brain's understanding) like trying to move both arms at the same time but with opposite/different movements.You can also do more static stuff like doing a puzzle or breathing exercises, but it's alawys best to pair up some physical movement because movement might help you center yourself as well as spend faster that anxiety.

A classic that works too!

200.gif

I think my English comprehension is glitching...
Sorry, the title lacked a "draw".

If karma is just recycled back into the ether then someone else may receive that karma, could you Hypothetically transmute the mental druff from a low state to a higher state instead of shedding it?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry, the title lacked a "draw".
Ah!Now it makes sense.Amazing how one word can make a world of difference in comprehension.

If karma is just recycled back into the ether
It is?I think different systems and beliefs see it differently so it's hard to tell which one is "right" or "more right".
could you Hypothetically transmute the mental druff from a low state to a higher state instead of shedding it?
Can't speak for anyone else but I personally do believe that you can "transmute" pretty much anything form "bad" to "good"(and vice versa too).
The problem is that depending on it is it can take a little work or a lot of work and not everyone has the patience and endurance to deal with a long "transmutation".

I don't know how it would be for karma though.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was working with Raziel, I think he is attributed to Chokmah which is pure force.

If anything explains why I have anxious energy after doing a past life regression where I was a nazi death camp guard, that is probably why.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Issue I have with shedding karma, instead of transforming it, is the underworld in Judeo-Christian mythology, later transformed into hell sometime during the middle ages was presented as being in the center of the Earth. If I shed my karma, and I have a lot, I'm not sure how I feel about having it being given to someone else.
You are combining different worldviews here, as well as equating your excess nervous energy with your karma, and believing the literal teachings of the church placing hell at the core of the earth. If this is what you want to do, feel free.
I've yet to find anything of actual spiritual value in judeo-christian anything, so I look elsewhere.
If you send your nervous energy into the core of the earth, and/or draw in pure energy from the core of the earth, you will not shed any of your karma onto anyone else, unless you believe strongly enough that you will. Even then, that will only effect other people engaging in the same belief system. And since christians don't believe in karma as such, I'd say there's nothing to worry about.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You are combining different worldviews here, as well as equating your excess nervous energy with your karma, and believing the literal teachings of the church placing hell at the core of the earth. If this is what you want to do, feel free.
I've yet to find anything of actual spiritual value in judeo-christian anything, so I look elsewhere.
If you send your nervous energy into the core of the earth, and/or draw in pure energy from the core of the earth, you will not shed any of your karma onto anyone else, unless you believe strongly enough that you will. Even then, that will only effect other people engaging in the same belief system. And since christians don't believe in karma as such, I'd say there's nothing to worry about.
Thank you, I'm just worried about say my karmic or negative energy being recycled and being given to someone else.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If anything explains why I have anxious energy after doing a past life regression where I was a nazi death camp guard, that is probably why.
Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Post automatically merged:

equating your excess nervous energy with your karma
I think this is why I was having difficulty understanding OP, what anxiety had to do with karma.
Same here, but kudos to those that can do it.

If you send your nervous energy into the core of the earth
Thing is, they(I don't know OP's pronouns) can easily deal with nervous energy through mundane ways, because anxiety is the "fear of/for the future" and you can deal with that either by doing physical activities that demand your attention and coordination, or by working on yourself(because the more you work on yourself the more confidence you'll have in yourself for any future issues, so the less anxiety you'll have.It's never gone though, but it can be dealt with somewhat easily).

Sure, non-mundane means can be used too, maybe combining both would be even better.

since christians don't believe in karma
As far as I remember the teachings, they don't believe in reincarnation/past lives either.This is more of a Buddhist thing(and of course, of other religions too, but Abrahamic ones I'm sure don't seem to believe in this).

Last edited:

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
As far as I remember the teachings, they don't believe in reincarnation/past lives either.This is more of a Buddhist thing(and of course, of other religions too, but Abrahamic ones I'm sure don't seem to believe in this).
Karma and reincarnation kind of go together, since karma is mostly/always from a past life, you have to have had a past life to have karma.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

I've had success by focussing and releasing nervous energy to achieve the 'gnosis' state in chaos magic. When you feel the energy, build yourself a sigil or whatever and then force the energy to build up as high as you can and then release it whilst charging the sigil. Hopefully, building the energy higher and releasing it will leave you more relaxed.