• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Nominate/Request Awards here!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was actually kinda joking, but space cadet or airhead fits me as of late.
I nominate theantichrist for sniper.
Oh ffs fine I made you the airhead award... you asked for it...

oh yes we need a conspiracy theory award
one for the evil minions
and one for the holy defenders

i nominate @Crows&Ravens for the smooth operator perk
never no bs from Crow they always on some high quality magick tinkering
@Yazata for the same
Created: Abducted, Bad Apple, Deus Vult

I was thinking of keeping smooth operator only for staff... sort of like the "ninja" award for staff. But maybe I'll add it to both this time.

Done

O Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power, I humbly submit that I failed to make myself clear to your Great Self when I suggested such awards: I want these ones too, please! I know it's tough to believe since my posts are usually coherent, but I'm not often down on Earth with the rest of y'all.

I'd like to nominate @Yazata for The Dragon! for his inspirational work in making sense of the mess of old grimoires without relying on somebody else's translations or ritual structure. The intrepid spirit I see in his work is what pushes a culture forward into new and exciting things.

Oh, and @SkullTraill, thank you as always for the work you put into creating this space for us to share stories and argue with each other. I think it's very cool that you get little projects like this involving the community in decision-making and aesthetics. Therefore, I am also nominating you for The Dragon!
Oopsie, it's supposed to be 1 per person, but well just this once pick which other one you want. Psychonaut? Or Hippie?

Fair point on The Dragon for Yaz.

And thank you, but I already made a sick-ass award for myself, and I like to keep only one showing for me. So I humbly decline the Dragon for myself.

You guys! I'm blushing.
@SkullTraill you have the zodiac signs, maybe the Chinese zodiac would be cool as well? Just a thought.
I nominate @Ancient cient for the Hammer of Thor award if you ever create that, and @Pyrokar for the Big Meanie award 😜🧡
Yeah, I am thinking of adding Chinese zodiacs too... maybe next award run.

I'll add Hammer of Thor if the user Thor from the old WF ever returns.

How about oneironaut?
Wow, I learned a new word today... but I like psychonaut better :p

I'll nominate @Shaman for the Hapless Demon Cuddler award if he doesn't get his shit together soon and continues to wash his dirty astral laundry in public.
Man's sweating! 😰

the meme might be dead
but we might as well ride the wave on that
"Mossad" bots hidding in the site spreading spiritual propaganda for the conspiracy awards
we never bonded more than the time we dunked on that qanon kid
good times.
I've been informed by the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to not do this because it might lead to me killing myself with a shotgun to the back of the head...

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to request Witch.
If I am allowed to request more than one, I'd also like Pirate, Brewing & Alchemy, Chaos, & Nature & Folk.
You can request only one of those, at the moment, and for those awards there is a "Request" button next to the award that you should be able to press. Please read the first post properly guys...

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have a cup more that I want to nominate but I need to write it up. I'll message you this weekend.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You can request only one of those, at the moment, and for those awards there is a "Request" button next to the award that you should be able to press. Please read the first post properly guys...
i'll back up her claim pirate chaos and nature
she really is about that life,
her posts on familiars are delicious
and she's the only one to upload magazines
Post automatically merged:

as in, nominate her for either one of those

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
fair
so i can still buy her chaos/nature/folk
whichever one of the others liked that she ranks for

your light-ness.

that sounded really bad.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
fair
so i can still buy her chaos/nature/folk
whichever one of the others liked that she ranks for
No man, each person can only have one "Practice" award at a time, and they are requestable only by said person.

your light-ness.
You gotta stop with that.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the awards I did qualify for - I guess I'll have to find some more stuff to share before I don the ceremonial eye-patch & parrot.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I request the The Stranger award and thanks too.
Oop, almost missed this. Enjoy!

Thanks for the awards I did qualify for - I guess I'll have to find some more stuff to share before I don the ceremonial eye-patch & parrot.
You're welcome, you actually have shared a decent amount so definitely deserve the Da Booty for sure.

Also who said it was ceremonial? I have HoldAll's left eye in a jar on my desk!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
oh yes we need a conspiracy theory award
one for the evil minions
and one for the holy defenders

i nominate @Crows&Ravens for the smooth operator perk
never no bs from Crow they always on some high quality magick tinkering
@Yazata for the same
No conspiracy theory awards, please. They draw too much attention to the recipient. Off the radar means off the radar. We need an award so secret, even the recipient doesn't know.

Also, given the happenings of this day, is an award for the guy who causes the most threads to be locked. I was just watching "The Blue Max." Some big gaudy bauble like that, maybe shaped like a padlock and emblazoned "Pour le gaucherie" or some such.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A couple of users popped into my mind after reading "Abducted!"

That being said, may I request the clairvoyant one because I am attempting it. Also feel free to bestow empty head or whatever you feel fits this idiot the best.

Also xenophon for funny related awards.
Konsciencia for being helpful/kind.
Fuego and kon again for being diligent regarding journal keeping. Ik fuego has many awards but I can at least say I recognise this hard work as well.

ArtThurian for art and poetry. Truly beautiful.

Romola for writing and sharing (in 3 months might i add) quite genuinely one of the most wonderful albums I have ever heard, for arts and effort related awards.

Finally, what about a polymath or Jack of all trades type award for those who practice across the spectrum?

Many thanks,
Challis

Also my I add my thanks for all those here who are light hearted and funny, for showing me a fun way to interact with people online.

This thread really perked me up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.