• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Ophiel's Mercury Retrograde Mitigation Ritual

Informative post.
c7b389fbc9375da1f672865376c82ff4ee461f8b.jpg
96ed377c7b211d92a6a345d72f9d47d9857ff0fc.jpg

Some people might think Mercury retrograde is unavoidable while other thinks it is insignificant. Everyone have their own opinion about Mercury retrograde. I don't know how people approach it or what they do with it but here's my two cents. Try and see what work with you.

I personally find miscommunication and misinterpretation is rampant during this time, electrical and electronic stuff tend to go haywire..I don't like that in my IT-related job. All of this is anecdotal but maybe you feel it differently.

This spell works with Olympic spirit Ophiel of Mercury, I asked for permission to share the spell and got general approval.

The instruction specifically is to draw a triangle, within it the Seal of Ophiel on a mirror, followed by lighting a candle or shinning a desk lamp at it. How does it work? I don't know! but it does!

I did as the instruction but personally added a few parts by myself, including incense mix of sweet smelling herbs, an alcoholic offering, alongside the Orphic Hymn to Hermes and Hermes Chthonios, concluded by a prayer to mitigate the effect of mercury retrograde from my life and my loved ones.

I did it on 19th of April 2023 just before the mercury retrograde on April 21 until May 14. Do I know how it would be without doing this ritual? I don't know really, for me it is better be safe than sorry!

From my own experience I found out that when I don't do anything to mitigate the mercury retrograde's effect, I find out miscommunication between me and my loved ones, colleague at work, and so on. Problems with my phone, my computer, etc.

0610db9ee151f101db20cdba9db4efd7547e46c5.pnj