• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – EPUB/MOBI Paul Sédir - Occult Botany (2021)

Share an ePub or Mobi format ebook.

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
A classic text on esoteric traditional herbalism from one of the most influential herbalists of the Paris occult revival

• Includes a dictionary of nearly 300 magical plants with descriptions of each plant’s scientific name, common names, elemental qualities, ruling planets, and zodiacal signatures, with commentary on medico-magical properties and uses

• Explores methods of phytotherapy and plant magic, including the Paracelsian “transplantation of diseases,” ritual pacts with trees, the secret ingredients of witches’ ointments, and the composition of magical philters

• Explains the occult secrets of phytogenesis, plant physiology, and plant physiognomy (classification of plants according to the doctrine of signatures).

My first Ebook post here. 10 MB in size. I'm not sure how to do set it up so a link only becomes visible if a person likes it. I'm not sure if I need to worry about DMCAs here or not. Certain things like film soundtracks (even of old 60s films) get DMCAed within a day.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how to do set it up so a link only becomes visible if a person likes it.

That's a special privilege granted by SkullTraill, it's not a general feature available to everyone.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Oh hey, it's got a blurb by the Rosarium Blends herbalist!

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if I need to worry about DMCAs here or not. Certain things like film soundtracks (even of old 60s films) get DMCAed within a day.
Music, Movies & TV shows attract a lot of DMCA activity because the industries have a lot of money to burn paying people to track down & DMCA content, this is less common with any kind of book publishing with a few (mostly academic) publishers, and a few individuals (like the artist Simon Stålenhag) spending time & money on this, but most don't do anything unless someone draws their attention to piracy, and even then I've seen far more direct 'please don't do this' messages than actual DMCAs.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Music, Movies & TV shows attract a lot of DMCA activity because the industries have a lot of money to burn paying people to track down & DMCA content, this is less common with any kind of book publishing with a few (mostly academic) publishers, and a few individuals (like the artist Simon Stålenhag) spending time & money on this, but most don't do anything unless someone draws their attention to piracy, and even then I've seen far more direct 'please don't do this' messages than actual DMCAs.

People, this isn't the right place for a copyright discussion, this section of the Forum is limited to book shares only as per the rules.