• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Peace (Planting) in the Middle East

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
I am like a Great Old Oak Tree, an Angel, God Father of Angels. The Most Serene High Lord, God Father of Angels. It is like being in a Forest of Trees. I make more and more People into Acorns and they become Trees and make Acorns.

And now we will do this in the Middle East. There are 7 Plants that Grow in Israel, there is an Olive Branch as a Symbol of Peace in Greece because it can be Cloned Easily, it can be Potted and Sold, Hundreds or Thousands of Olive Trees can be Planted somewhere all at once out of Pots. And as in the Athena Mythology, the Tree Provides Food, Oil, Shade (Location for Resting), etc. the Olive Tree and Other Orchard Trees (Cherries, Apricots, etc) or Grove Trees are the Groups in the Bible with Ashera Poles, which are like Totems to the Goddess Athena.

But now,
In the Middle East there are needed Johnny Appleseeds who can do this kind of Magical Garden Planting. And we could Talk about Entheogens all over also. But there will soon maybe be Wars, maybe WWIII, Probably Christians in the Middle East like we don’t see now, that will be a Coming Feature, and we need People to Prepare a way for Peace. Around the Border of Israel, in Syria and Turkey, in Jordan and Egypt, in Iraq where there is Fighting. In Kurdistan. Towards Russia. For all the People who are going to be caught in the Conflicts. And so they can Find a Branch and know what to do after the War.

Stem Cells are those under the Skin Layer of the Plant. So you Rip the Branch off, and the more Stem Cells exposed, the more Places Roots can Grow. You can also use a Blade, Razor Blades are best, to Expose the Stem Cells.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Stem Cells are those under the Skin Layer of the Plant. So you Rip the Branch off, and the more Stem Cells exposed, the more Places Roots can Grow.
I'm fairly sure plants don't work like that... and why would you want roots growing halfway up your tree?

I think planting more trees is good - but this is just... odd.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'm fairly sure plants don't work like that... and why would you want roots growing halfway up your tree?

I think planting more trees is good - but this is just... odd.
Maybe this is one of Chauncey Gardner's ideas?

Seriously I'm still head-scratching if OP is writing literally or figuratively here. If the former...I am puzzled. If the latter, stumped.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The only thing I understood was the presumption that all of us want peace in the Middle East.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The only thing I understood was the presumption that all of us want peace in the Middle East.
Who's "us"? It seems Hamas and the IDF harbor some few dissenters. Heck, even Jesus said he was bringing his sword not no peace.