• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Repentance of Sophia

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I discovered 'Lifting the Lamp' on Youtube a few years back, and I have to say that I am an admirer.
Recently he covered the repentance's of Sophia and that got me interested again in early Christian works, something I always wondered about in contrast to anything rigidly adhered to today in what I see as a 'culty' modern religion, and one that has hurt me deeply. I had already heard of the treasury of light from the Golden Dawn, but didn't have $500 to buy their book.
I think the treasury of light is something I have naturally tapped into from an early age, before any literal fanatics came along and destroyed what I was doing:(

Gnostic make a good deal of sense to me. Jesus the magician as an archetype I find appealing. Knotted ropes and money changers? Oh yes.
It would be good to reconcile my experinces, emotions, memories and historical accuracy into a true esoteric early chuch form.
I heard that the bible as it is has all the rituals and meditations reomoved, I presume lost or in the vatican vault somehwere.
The ultimate point of this would be to form an effective magical practice, that has meditations and healing works built in as I expected the Bible to actually have.
I would rather avoid calling upon shady spirits and sticky dense energies, and work on bringing my self up to the next levels, I am used to it.
Has anyone tried Gnostic/Sophia Esoteric work, where to even begin?
I do believe that one saves onself by works and that 'sin' is simply a concept of negative energy, 'sin energy'.
What that is varies from one to to another, even the Apsotle Paul mentions this.
Probably heretical, but I would like a way to manifest healing and material needs :LOL:
I can say a lot things to Christians and it's like they have never heard of the word 'Esoteric'.

It also begs the question about who Lucifer is. How did lucifer get to be branded as 'evil' and have a sigil?
There isn't a 'Jesus' sigil is there :rolleyes:
The closest alternative work can think of is the Arbetel of magic.

Maybe it's all the same pagan basis the Christ character is based upon?

This is probaly a 'middle path' question, thats where I see myself.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer is the one who fell after rebelling against God in Heaven, thinking he was the one that should have ruled Heaven instead of God. Thus, he represents the Sin of Pride and also of Rebellion.

The Sigils have a lot of mixed elements in them and some relate to vast alchemical symbols that have been used. Some of the sigils suffered various corruptions throughout history.

As for Jesus, the most common sigil is the Cross of Trinity (the one some of us do every day we finish a prayer) and also, for those who got a very advanced road of practice, the Magnus Dei (or the Omnipotence of God) is the Sigil that is used to invoke the Trinity and Yesh (God) himself. But one must have his / her soul pure like crystal water so to say, if she / he wish to invoke the power of the Magnus Dei.

Such purity can be achieved through fasting, prayer, repentance and extensive soul cleaning.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Jesus, in Kaballah is caalled YHWH which is based on all the four elements (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) in a perfect Unison.

That is why from Biblical lectures to Kaballah and even more other RHP writings, Jesus is considered as the most pure and the Son of Man untouched by sin.

Jesus isn't touched by Sin as all the core alchemical elements are in Unison.

Why am I saying this:

When Satan and Lucifer (they are separate entities), did their work against God by tempting Adam (male, the Sun) to eat from the Apple, with Eve (The Moon, Female) starting the idea, the alchemical elements were in complete dissaray.

Thus, that is the secret of alchemical lessons, to reach the body of Gold, to control the elements and have equilibrium the Unison. Control the emotions (Water), ideas (Air), Actions (Earth), sexual urges etc (Fire).
Post automatically merged:

You can also check the "The Phistis Sophia Unveiled: The Secret Teachings of Jesus Recorded by His Disciples".

It is a very good book which may answer some questions for the topic you posted here, with the title relating to the book

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Oh and Jesus, in Kaballah is caalled YHWH which is based on all the four elements (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) in a perfect Unison.

I had always read that YHWH/Yahweh is the father, and Jesus/the son is YHShWH/Yeshua (YHWH + Shin, which is then said to represent Shekinah and the 5th element)

In the Rose Cross Ritual, the sacred name vibrated is YHShWH, because the Rose Cross is about Tiphareth/Christ energies

(Not that that would change your point about balance and the elements in unison)

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This has come with really good timing, as I have a further questions to expand upon.
I am confused about the difference between the old testament god name, that is appears to be Saturn in disguise, and the god of Jesus/YHShWH.
How are they separate/do they differ, in description and written form?
I am cautious as I have some GOM books to work through that are Sigil based, but the words vibrated are Deity names.
I don't mind the kabbalah version so much, it's more the literal veneration of Saturn that I have issues with.
In short I am concerned about vibrating the name of a deity that enjoyed slaughtering thousands at a time.

Sometimes I see the actions as defensive against encroaching nations and there bloodlusting Deitys.
Over and over again I see the Israelite's literally whoring themself out to other gods and sacrificing there babies, due to buckling to there neighbors influence. I even see a Gnostic pattern in there somewhere.

Like I said, it's confusing and I would like to make sure of whom I am referencing in rituals.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This has come with really good timing, as I have a further questions to expand upon.
I am confused about the difference between the old testament god name, that is appears to be Saturn in disguise, and the god of Jesus/YHShWH.
How are they separate/do they differ, in description and written form?
I am cautious as I have some GOM books to work through that are Sigil based, but the words vibrated are Deity names.
I don't mind the kabbalah version so much, it's more the literal veneration of Saturn that I have issues with.
In short I am concerned about vibrating the name of a deity that enjoyed slaughtering thousands at a time.

Sometimes I see the actions as defensive against encroaching nations and there bloodlusting Deitys.
Over and over again I see the Israelite's literally whoring themself out to other gods and sacrificing there babies, due to buckling to there neighbors influence. I even see a Gnostic pattern in there somewhere.

Like I said, it's confusing and I would like to make sure of whom I am referencing in rituals.

The old testament God vs the New Testament God... this is already a broader perspective you have. The God of the Old Testament was somehow merciless but then, the God of Testament came to restore the equilibrium. I agree with this.

As for Kaballah and Saturnian current, things are far more advanced than some may think it is. The Saturn in Kaballah is good as it is having strong connection with the Son of Yesh (God), and that is YHWH. However, be careful that Satan may try to trick you into believing that you talk with Jesus sometimes. It happened to me, and it was kinda hard to get rid of him, but not impossible.

Always try to invoke a name of a Guardian Shem Angel such as Archangel Gabriel to assist you with your workings. He is the one who will most likely expell any fake apparitions Satan and his demons may give when trying to connect with Saturn.

The Black Cube of Saturn also represents the perfection of the creation, or, according to the Kabalistic tradition, where it all started (the creation).

As for Israel's situation, I think you may have heard about the Moloch and the Demonic activities it had (and probably has). This is the entity that even Hillary Clinton worshiped and sacrificed a lot of babies to.

Moloch is what would be considered by some as a Demonic God, a False God.

As for other entities, from my personal experiences, even though they have some blood lust, still I never encountered any baby sacrificing thing or even worse, vampiric demons such as Moloch or other blood thirsty Demons.

If it helps you, in order to better work with your sigils in the books you said you have, you can also do the LIRH (Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram) to evoke the Shem Angels and potentially banish any possible negative energy that Demons may introduce.

Furthermore, always say this before invoking anything (I think this prayer is noted in your sigil books too), and that is: In the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen!

If your working will continue with good results, it means you really contacted Jesus / YHWH. If, however, results won't appear or you feel like your connection with the sigils disappeared, then it clearly means that "someone else" tried to get in contact with you.

Furthermore, don't be discouraged, you can try harder to evoke Jesus / YHWH and when it is the right time, you will feel a lot o of results in your workings

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you. This is very encouraging. I think the Kabalistic view is good, everything has its place and is supported around the center.

As for entities, I know that there are high level monsters with disregard for life that are a serious problem. There are beings fanatical enough to try to take what was 'promised' them by madmen/abusers, long after the contract was removed.
Accepting blood is one thing, demanding it is another.
I feel the effects of others rituals very strongly, I know what is going on. I am a strong mystic.
Now I can begin to build a personal structure.
It seems that Saturn is more of the adjudicator role in kabbalah, rather than the destroyer Satan, but it is the same planetary energy balancing with the Christ energies/Sun.

As for Israel, it seems that those that do the worst of things have become the weakest link in there rituals.
But then I hear that this is really all to do with oil.