• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – EPUB/MOBI Sacred Gender - Ariana Serpentine

Share an ePub or Mobi format ebook.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Polyphanes / Digital Ambler gave this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: "I’ll be honest: I want every student of magic and spirituality to read this book because, no matter who they are, they will benefit and learn something useful from this book."

Masculine/Feminine being a core principle in so much hermetic magic.

4fa37ea191868d25979d742413fb186d.jpg

Explore gender from a sacred perspective and learn how to turn dysphoria into euphoria. With suggestions for making devotion more inclusive, Ariana Serpentine empowers you to spiritually connect to your gender and incorporate it into your personal and group practice. Sacred Gender invites you to talk to your ancestors through the stars and introduces you to spirits and deities that can help you achieve self-actualization. Learn how to manifest your desires with sigil magic and identify affirming names, pronouns, clothes, and accessories with the smile test. Filled with thought-provoking journal prompts, reflection exercises, and a gender initiation, this beginner-friendly book encourages you to see parts of yourself that may have been obscured and liberate your spirituality from the gender binary.

Download

Buy

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Erm... I think we agreed that annas-archive was not a reliable hoster as stipulated by the Rules. The slow download options don't always work, libgen.li gives me two virus warnings, and mega.nz is simply a better and more convenient option. So why not get a mega account and upload the book there?

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Erm... I think we agreed that annas-archive was not a reliable hoster as stipulated by the Rules. The slow download options don't always work, libgen.li gives me two virus warnings, and mega.nz is simply a better and more convenient option. So why not get a mega account and upload the book there?
This isn't a new post, this is one of the original lot that I shared last year, which was when you told me not to link to Anna's Archive. All the ones I've uploaded since then have been to Mega

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This isn't a new post, this is one of the original lot that I shared last year, which was when you told me not to link to Anna's Archive. All the ones I've uploaded since then have been to Mega

Oops, sorry, didn't look at the date.