• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request THE HEKATAEON by Jack Grayle – MEDEA Edition

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

JezebelEnodia

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for the third (3ed) edition of “The Hekataeon” by Jack Grayle - the “Medea Edition” published by Grayle press.

There is no official virtual copy available of any version of the Hekataeon, so if anyone happens to have a copy of this book they’re willing to scan, or a scan they’re willing to share, I (and I’m sure many others) would greatly appreciate it!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for the third (3ed) edition of “The Hekataeon” by Jack Grayle - the “Medea Edition” published by Grayle press.

There is no official virtual copy available of any version of the Hekataeon, so if anyone happens to have a copy of this book they’re willing to scan, or a scan they’re willing to share, I (and I’m sure many others) would greatly appreciate it!

It's in the Library at this link..

Book – PDF - The Hekataeon - Jack Grayle

JezebelEnodia

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For context, the 3ed edition includes: (taken from website, edited down for relevant internal content)

Book Details:

• 10 beautiful illustrations + 1 new one by artist Rowan E. Cassidy
  • Full-color photographs of ritual tools, + 3 new photographs
  • 3 new Hekatean spells by Jack Grayle
  • Over 400 pages, 8”x10”
  • New material

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The book in the Library is the 1st edition, not the 3rd, which was already hard to find.

Well yes but then they elaborated on how no official version was available of any edition (which is true). So I thought that meant they'd take what they could get.

Beggars can't be choosers and all that.

JezebelEnodia

Visitor
Reaction score
The book in the Library is the 1st edition, not the 3rd, which was already hard to find.
Well yes but then they elaborated on how no official version was available of any edition (which is true). So I thought that meant they'd take what they could get.

Beggars can't be choosers and all that.
I’m grateful for the first edition being in the library as this is the first and only place I’ve been able to find it! At the end of the day if we can’t get the 3ed edition, I’m still happy with having any kind of copy at all! I just thought I’d throw the request out there as I know the people who have pre ordered it have received their copies. I was just really curious about the new material is all