• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] The Pentagram Meditation Technique

Informative post.
Hello everyone, the idea came to me from watching a YouTube video. I hope you like it.

The Pentagram Meditation

What you have to understand is that the everted Pentagram, is to release Energy, and the inverted Pentagram is to receive Energy.

Therefore, let's say you want to use the inverted Pentagram. You are going to close your eyes, and visualize the inverted Pentagram. Then, you are going to invoke the Pentagram. (Create your own authentic way of how you want to invoke the Pentagram.) Like for example: what I do is Visualize the Pentagram and visualized myself under the Pentagram and invoke it to initiate Energy from above unto me.

This is what I say.

"I Call upon the inverted Pentagram to release it's Energy unto me."

Then, you start to visualize Energy coming from the Pentagram, unto you. I hope this have been helpful for you. If you have any questions. Just feel free to DM me if you don't understand. Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Awesome concept, what are your experiences using it?
So in my experiences, I fused the Dark & Light Energy and I felt this soothing soft and gentle Energy. However, at the same time, I felt this soft force. It really change my whole perspective on what meditation supposed to be. It was awesome! When I visualized the inverted Pentagram, I immediately saw the Pentagram in an orange-red fire over it. So I invoke the Pentagram and saw how the Pentagram pour its Energy on me. I didn't visualized myself under the Pentagram. Instead, I visualized only the Pentagram igniting its Energy unto me. So my advice for you all, is to play with it.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So in my experiences, I fused the Dark & Light Energy and I felt this soothing soft and gentle Energy. However, at the same time, I felt this soft force. It really change my whole perspective on what meditation supposed to be. It was awesome! When I visualized the inverted Pentagram, I immediately saw the Pentagram in an orange-red fire over it. So I invoke the Pentagram and saw how the Pentagram pour its Energy on me. I didn't visualized myself under the Pentagram. Instead, I visualized only the Pentagram igniting its Energy unto me. So my advice for you all, is to play with it.
That’s awesome man, will definitely check it out.