• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] This tip made my qabalistic cross / QC / KC HEAPS better

Informative post.
(or kabbalistic cross if anyone searches for that)

Obviously QC is absolute beginner rite, so this won't be any use to most people on WF, but if you're newer or you've just never totally clicked with the QC, this might help?

(If you're new and don't know what the QC is, I've put an explanation at end of post.)

This isn't a change to the ritual itself, but just how you conceptualise it as you're doing it.
I know there are other variants (eg touching your chest or junk when you say Malkuth). I'm not writing out every possible option for each step, so don't well-actually me. Use whatever version you like. I speak in Greek but I'm giving the most common version, the standard Hebrew.

The helpful part begins here

First, take a moment to really try and feel that the light above your head is divinity itself. Try to feel in awe of it, maybe even a little afraid of it, like you're approaching the thrones of the gods but you can't get that close because you're dazzled by the light. Then touch it and draw it down to your forehead.

(I don't do the "grow real big" visualisation FYI, just personal preference)
Vibrate ATEH

Draw the light down your midline and into the earth, pointing in between your feet and visualise the sphere of Malkuth. Vibrate MALKUTH. Feel the ground beneath your feet supporting you, almost lifting you.

This vertical axis is a divine channel of power, from the highest down into the earth's core (and/or the underworld if that's in your cosmology)

Touch your right shoulder and vibrate VE GEBURAH while visualising the red ball of light that is the sephirah of Geburah. This is your personal power to destroy, to restrict, to limit. Feel the sense of your capacity for that kind of power.

Draw a line of light to your left shoulder and touch it, say VE GEDULAH and visualise the blue ball of light that is Chesed. Think about how this is your personal power to give, to bestow, to create, to pour forth your energy into the world.

The horizontal axis of light is your personal power - your left hand and right hand, your power to act and restrict, create and destroy. You're a magician, so you must use this power you have with wisdom. Think how you might feel if someone entrusted you with an enormous but cool responsibility - it's a lot of power, but you'd feel almost humbled by it, by the responsibility that naturally comes with power, by the fact that there's so much you can do with your left hand and your right hand. (Note that the point of generating that sense of "great responsibility" is not to actually to make you be more responsible. It's a way of feeling power when you don't have the temperament for just going "RARGH I'M A POWERFUL WIZARD")

Press your hands into your chest (one hand in a fist, the other clasped over it, or however you like). Press hard enough to feel the pressure on your breastbone. You are pressing the two axes of light into each other so they join - the divine channel and your personal power and ability to act. (Vibrate LE OLAM).
They become one flowing intersection of power - your personal channel now mingles with the divine channel, that power flows through you, and your chesed and your geburah, your personal capacity to act in this world, now has access to this source. Feel (or imagine you feel) what that influx of power into your personal sphere is like.

Then AMEN - I raise my arms into a T and imagine myself as a rose cross, thinking of the rose blooming at that intersection of divine power and my own power. (This is all very wordy by the way, but each 'idea' is just an emotion or conceptualisation that you can feel in the space of a second; it's not meant to be all narrated like a guided meditation)

Newbies: The QC or KC is a very short ritual - 30 seconds - that usually goes at the beginning and end of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (LRP or LRBP if it's the Banishing type) but can be used on its own as punctuation or to quickly recharge during the day. Occultists typically recommend new people practice the LRP or LBRP every day. Instructions here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've been doing the standard QC for a long time but decided to try this modification last night and noticed that for some reason I visualized Chesed and Geburah much more vividly that I visualize the Middle spheres during the MP.

I'm not sure why or what that means...lol.

But it usually takes quite a few inhalations and exhalations for me to get a good visualization going for the MP spheres but during this QC it was like.. Boom there's Geburah in Red.....Boom there's Chesed in Blue.

I'm going to keep experimenting with this version for a few days and see what else I notice.

Thanks for posting this method.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
For me it's everything is always much stronger when I feel into the meaning of the symbol as I imagine it (so not just "red sphere" but "red sphere and a felt sense of my power to destroy and limit")

I think for some people they can visualise the symbol and the meaning rides along in their subconscious without them having to bring it to mind, but yeah I'm always helped by consciously bringing it to mind. I don't know if that's what's going on for you though ¯⁠\⁠_ ⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠ _⁠/⁠¯

Reaction score
Awards
(or kabbalistic cross if anyone searches for that)

Obviously QC is absolute beginner rite, so this won't be any use to most people on WF, but if you're newer or you've just never totally clicked with the QC, this might help?

(If you're new and don't know what the QC is, I've put an explanation at end of post.)

This isn't a change to the ritual itself, but just how you conceptualise it as you're doing it.
I know there are other variants (eg touching your chest or junk when you say Malkuth). I'm not writing out every possible option for each step, so don't well-actually me. Use whatever version you like. I speak in Greek but I'm giving the most common version, the standard Hebrew.

The helpful part begins here

First, take a moment to really try and feel that the light above your head is divinity itself. Try to feel in awe of it, maybe even a little afraid of it, like you're approaching the thrones of the gods but you can't get that close because you're dazzled by the light. Then touch it and draw it down to your forehead.

(I don't do the "grow real big" visualisation FYI, just personal preference)
Vibrate ATEH

Draw the light down your midline and into the earth, pointing in between your feet and visualise the sphere of Malkuth. Vibrate MALKUTH. Feel the ground beneath your feet supporting you, almost lifting you.

This vertical axis is a divine channel of power, from the highest down into the earth's core (and/or the underworld if that's in your cosmology)

Touch your right shoulder and vibrate VE GEBURAH while visualising the red ball of light that is the sephirah of Geburah. This is your personal power to destroy, to restrict, to limit. Feel the sense of your capacity for that kind of power.

Draw a line of light to your left shoulder and touch it, say VE GEDULAH and visualise the blue ball of light that is Chesed. Think about how this is your personal power to give, to bestow, to create, to pour forth your energy into the world.

The horizontal axis of light is your personal power - your left hand and right hand, your power to act and restrict, create and destroy. You're a magician, so you must use this power you have with wisdom. Think how you might feel if someone entrusted you with an enormous but cool responsibility - it's a lot of power, but you'd feel almost humbled by it, by the responsibility that naturally comes with power, by the fact that there's so much you can do with your left hand and your right hand. (Note that the point of generating that sense of "great responsibility" is not to actually to make you be more responsible. It's a way of feeling power when you don't have the temperament for just going "RARGH I'M A POWERFUL WIZARD")

Press your hands into your chest (one hand in a fist, the other clasped over it, or however you like). Press hard enough to feel the pressure on your breastbone. You are pressing the two axes of light into each other so they join - the divine channel and your personal power and ability to act. (Vibrate LE OLAM).
They become one flowing intersection of power - your personal channel now mingles with the divine channel, that power flows through you, and your chesed and your geburah, your personal capacity to act in this world, now has access to this source. Feel (or imagine you feel) what that influx of power into your personal sphere is like.

Then AMEN - I raise my arms into a T and imagine myself as a rose cross, thinking of the rose blooming at that intersection of divine power and my own power. (This is all very wordy by the way, but each 'idea' is just an emotion or conceptualisation that you can feel in the space of a second; it's not meant to be all narrated like a guided meditation)

Newbies: The QC or KC is a very short ritual - 30 seconds - that usually goes at the beginning and end of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (LRP or LRBP if it's the Banishing type) but can be used on its own as punctuation or to quickly recharge during the day. Occultists typically recommend new people practice the LRP or LBRP every day. Instructions here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This is kickass Pixel. Will keep using this version. I do recommend viewing your cube of a dwelling being part of a hypercube, where the outer cube contains the multiverse - the cube of space. Within the boundaries of the cube of space is where the pentagram is pushed to, purifying and warding your SoS as well as your inner courtyard and outer courtyard, as well as the temple, where the temple is you and your SoS, the inner courtyard your inner cube/dwelling and outer courtyard the outer cube/dwelling yard. With the god-name accompanying it, with full visualization and concentration applied.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This is kickass Pixel
Thank you so much!

viewing your cube of a dwelling being part of a hypercube, where the outer cube contains the multiverse - the cube of space. Within the boundaries of the cube of space is where the pentagram is pushed to

Oh this is really helpful, thank you! I never really grokked the cube of space stuff before - but connecting it to my own actual cube room makes sense to me (I feel like maybe you got that framing from the Christopher book and I should reread what he has to say about that. I definitely skimmed that book and it's clearly got a lot value in it)

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, it is the spatial exercise. It is also the Zelator crystal of salt meditation, as they form micro-tesseracts/hypercubes.