• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Tutorial for effective start

Informative post.
Update of my old good tutor:

DISCLAIMER: You're trying to get very specific expereince. Please keep in mind, that you're probably too old and/or your Spark is too weak, if you need tutorial like this. Don't get upset if you will no succeed with magick. There should exist some other fields of action, where you wil be awesome.

0. Adjust your mind, body and wealth. You will surely lose some health and/or finances if you'll succeed in learning magick.

1. Robert Bruce "New Energy Ways" (rev.2) or Qigong (the real one. Not just physical training) to advance the energy component your personal power.
2. Divinations of your choice.
3. Any psychological techniques to expand amount of focus available.
4. Any techniques to grow your mindfulness

Don't do anything "magickal" before you will master the list above.
Position 0 is essentually important

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
You should start with divination, just my opinion
It's supposed p/p 1-4 to be practiced at the same time.

Divinations are nice.
But I've investigated several situations, when ppl was doing too much scans per day. That leaded them to temporary reduction in vision of physical world. I found, that the reduction in vision was caused by considerable energy spent. That's why my advice is to practice divinations and energy manipulations at the same time

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I only mean they should be learning how to divine so they know the rite or working they do might work.

but I usually just use cards, idk if much energy is spent

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
I only mean they should be learning how to divine so they know the rite or working they do might work.

but I usually just use cards, idk if much energy is spent
This guys were doing 100+ scans a day.

Try pulling one card a lot of times. I'm not bound to energy reserves, but 150-200 one card readings drains my rest of focus

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had a friend who’d
This guys were doing 100+ scans a day.

Try pulling one card a lot of times. I'm not bound to energy reserves, but 150-200 one card readings drains my rest of focus
I had a friend who sat on his ass all day, his excuse was he had to serve the spirits

I read for friends, not Much got myself

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
I had a friend who’d

I had a friend who sat on his ass all day, his excuse was he had to serve the spirits

I read for friends, not Much got myself
Doing too much scans per day during long time is not about PROcrastination. It's more about agressive occult "workout" intensive with chances to damage some health, if your personal power can't afford it.

NB: Sorry for such a delay with responce I'm coming here seldom to check the community vibes atm