• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] (UPG technique) Home Sweetener/Sweetening Spell from Hagith

Informative post.
04d1788cb489d933095fe1ded170fbad97341930.jpg

I Got permission from Hagith to share this spell, and I thought people might appreciate trying this spell. You need the following items:

• 250-500 grams of dried flowers
  • 12 tealight candles
  • Hagith seal drawn on a paper

Afterward you would lay the paper with hagith seal in the middle, cross it with the dried flowers making 3 lines horizontally and 3 lines horizontally. Put a tealight in the candle at the start and end of each line. You would light the tealight candles and let them stay lit in the house you want to sweeten/cause stability between family members in it.

The energy would radiate in the house and cause "transformation" You can be specific with lighting the candle and light top -> right -> down -> left , but there wasn't any instruction I got about that. When you line up the dried flowers, you can set it up one piece by one piece so you don't waste a lot! You can find the dried flowers from herbalist and spice shops, they sell them in huge bags or containers often like these:
    e4c215ac86e8bb7a44c2452dc9a6b311fc46b9b7.pnj

My Friend Aiden, performed this spell in their blog and got AMAZING results from it:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

d9afce91182814244e90c3ab079f4673ed8c576b.pnj

Reaction score
Awards
I have tea lights, no flower or money though. Will try this in my new home with incense I have on hand.

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have tea lights, no flower or money though. Will try this in my new home with incense I have on hand.

It's a spirit-based technique, I didn't bind hagith to fulfill this ritual 100% whenever someone does it. You can ask Hagith yourself for substitute to the flower, you can buy flower incense sticks and line them up in a metallic tray, you can think of different approaches to this. You can ask for a substitute and try to work it out.

Geron

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, I just need this kind of magic. I will try and give feedback when I have time.