• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Which TV Drama Character Are You?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Someone ran a sitcom query last week. Let's try drama. Some years back, I read a short story somewhere on line called, "Major Archie 'Pappy' Crockett." It's about an old guy reminiscing about his past as a WW2 fighter pilot, then a career as a narcotics cop, and finally a blue collar bar owner. At the end, come to discover he's an Alzheimer's patient who's been wartching "Baa Baa Black Sheep," "Miami Vice," and "Archie Bunker's Place" while really over-identifying. Sorry. Can't do that here. Pick one and ride it out.

Me...lesee...I'm probably J.R. from the uralt drama "Dallas." Why? Folks here seem to think I'm a real prick they'd like to shoot.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Me...lesee...I'm probably J.R. from the uralt drama "Dallas." Why? Folks here seem to think I'm a real prick they'd like to shoot.
Oh don't be so dramatic, Xenophon :D

I don't know about "identify with" but I've always wanted to play Doctor Who :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
lets say im icarly, just for the fun of it....

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I dont know about TV characters... never been much of a TV person. But in my alternative universe:LOL:... my drama character is Cleopatra... talk about the QUEEN of DRAMA QUEENS!!!!!:love:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dont know about TV characters... never been much of a TV person. But in my alternative universe:LOL:... my drama character is Cleopatra... talk about the QUEEN of DRAMA QUEENS!!!!!:love:
Oh don't be so dramatic, Xenophon :D

I don't know about "identify with" but I've always wanted to play Doctor Who :)
Now THAT is a good one. I totally forgot about him.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, in a future life, I think it would be a perfect role for me as to be like Dr. Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy.

He is a Neurosurgeon and also gets to be very popular amongst a lot of females in the movie ;)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, in a future life, I think it would be a perfect role for me as to be like Dr. Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy.

He is a Neurosurgeon and also gets to be very popular amongst a lot of females in the movie ;)
No need to lapse into fantasy or yearn for a next life. After some years of false starts I finally learned the ultimate secret to pleasuring women. The scales fell from mine eyes the day I listened, really listened, to my latest coulda-been screech into the phone, "Just stop calling me OK?! STOP CALLING ME!"

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Mr_T_WWE_Hall_of_Fame_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

Only ever since I was a little kid watching A Team!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mr_T_WWE_Hall_of_Fame_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

Only ever since I was a little kid watching A Team!
So which A-Teamer were you? Personally, I would've liked George Peppard better if---just once---he lost the cigar. The only thing better than Mr. T was Eddy Murphy's obscene imitation of him. Dirk Benedict (the one whose character was weirded out on LSD) was from a town about 40 miles from where I grew up. Small towns can be unkind: surrounding burgs opined, "Bad acid-trip? Everyone in White Sulphur Springs acts that way." (Thank gods, times change. Now all the small Montanny towns do meth.)