• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Witchfoot

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
Has anybody taken any of Witchfoot's classes online?

For those who don't know witchfoot is a tiktok content creator who offers classes on her website that teaches some aspects of her practice. She's apparently a little bit controversial due to some opinions she has but quite frankly I'm not concerned about an individual's opinions. I am more interested in whether or not her classes are legitimate.

I've watched a few of her free lesson videos and they don't seem to be shallow or flaky but I was hoping someone here had more insight into how practical/genuine her lessons are as I'm leery of spending money on online lessons without some feedback first.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Does she offer teaching you 1) need; 2) can't get free elsewhere?

As an aside, I don't think one can drive a nice neat wedge between an individual's opinions and his teachings. Magick is something one is, not does. Thus character and technique bleed into one another. There, Oz has spoken.

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
There must be someone better out
Does she offer teaching you 1) need; 2) can't get free elsewhere?

As an aside, I don't think one can drive a nice neat wedge between an individual's opinions and his teachings. Magick is something one is, not does. Thus character and technique bleed into one another. There, Oz has spoken.
my concern is I have trouble finding info on very specific topics and the problem with the internet having free content is that anybody can post anything anywhere and pass it off as legitimate.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
anybody can post anything anywhere and pass it off as legitimate

The more you pay, the more valuable it must be.

Alternatively those that work for the welfare of the planet prefer not to charge those that work hard

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Quoth Shel Silverstein, "It's always easier to sell people some s*** than it is to give them the truth."

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
The more you pay, the more valuable it must be.

Alternatively those that work for the welfare of the planet prefer not to charge those that work hard
While I agree that's the way it should be, I unfortunately do not believe that's always the case
For example, BALG is notorious for talking themselves up and overselling their credibility and passing things off as their own.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
wait, what?
typing,googling,reading
Hell no.
Hell to the no.
This woman deadass wrote a book "fetus deletus" lmaooo
" It is my responsibility to share this knowledge with as many people as possible"
but you have to pay for it first. nah cut your losses and run for the hills.
As a rule i don't respect any "witch" off of tiktok/instagram/facebook
If you want to pay for a class, first i am 90% sure even i would do a better job, even if it's something i am not proficient in i could learn
and then teach it better.
Second this is the WF forum with like what? decades of work in their pocket?
Go to the bazaar section and find the One on One magickal coaching offers,
if they do not do a 20, no 30 times better job than what you would get off of tiktok
i will go out and bark like a dog in the city center on a Saturday evening when there is most people around.

hahaha she charges 150 for a reading