• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Nominate/Request Awards here!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That being said, may I request the clairvoyant one because I am attempting it. Also feel free to bestow empty head or whatever you feel fits this idiot the best.
Oh my god guys. You have gotta learn how to read. Please check this link out:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For the last time, awards in the "Practice" category literally have a "request" button right next to them, which you can press to request these awards. This thread is for awards in the "Accolades" category!

Also xenophon for funny related awards.
@Xenophon pick a funny award that already exists for yourself

Konsciencia for being helpful/kind.
Already has it

ArtThurian for art and poetry. Truly beautiful.
Done.

Romola for writing and sharing (in 3 months might i add) quite genuinely one of the most wonderful albums I have ever heard, for arts and effort related awards.
Done.

Finally, what about a polymath or Jack of all trades type award for those who practice across the spectrum?
Interesting, will think about it.

I’d want you to make a new one called “The Awardless” and then give that to me. But you stated this isn’t for new awards. ¯\(ツ)
Well no cause it's a paradox. Try a really interesting unique one, or pick one that exists :)

Obviously you take the ninja award too
think about it. :D
@Lazarus or this?

Can I get the Hapless Demon Cuddler award?
Done.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Not nominating or anything, just wanted to ask if it's possible to add a "psychic" to the practices awards later.

We have many about occult practices but "psychic" is something people deal with as well and the closest we have to it is the "double award" of clairvoyance and divination.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Not nominating or anything, just wanted to ask if it's possible to add a "psychic" to the practices awards later.

We have many about occult practices but "psychic" is something people deal with as well and the closest we have to it is the "double award" of clairvoyance and divination.
Does it differ significantly from the clairvoyance and divination award though?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Does it differ significantly from the clairvoyance and divination award though?
Clairvoyance is a specific psychic skill, but it isn't a "general" type of award, it would be similar to making an award for a specific ritual or magic rather than for a magical system.

Same thing for divination, it's an individual skill.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Clairvoyance is a specific psychic skill, but it isn't a "general" type of award, it would be similar to making an award for a specific ritual or magic rather than for a magical system.

Same thing for divination, it's an individual skill.
Hmm... might put that on the backburner as it would involve replacing the existing one.

I suppose I could be Accoladed as a "Militant, Asswipe, Neanderthal"
Tempting... :p

Yazata needs an award for his works he has provided to us all, such as the 24 triangles.
He has several for his amazing contributions.

Stalking hyena likewise for his work on the new tarot deck.
@everyone: if you're not gonna mention an award, then pls stfu.

That being said, @Yazata did nominate @stalkinghyena for The Dragon, so I have granted it + the Hard Working award

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That being said, @Yazata did nominate @stalkinghyena for The Dragon, so I have granted it + the Hard Working award
OOORAH!🤘

Is there like a Kenneth Grant fan babe award?
(for me :cautious:...not cause I want to...it's a compulsion...)

Or some kind of "Crypto" award for 8Lou1? I mean like a nice one...

Ooh! Dre/EternalLife_87 clones should get some kind of helicopter thingy.

Octopus Hat for... nevermind...he "move on"...

Okay... kind of lost in the maze here, so I will stfu myself:LOL:

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
No need to be insulting.
It's just a joke? No need to be so obnoxiously dense, either... I've literally had to say it like 6 times this thread, when it's clearly mentioned with several calls to read carefully in the OP. If you're gonna be brain dead you deserve a few light hearted insults.

OOORAH!🤘

Is there like a Kenneth Grant fan babe award?
(for me :cautious:...not cause I want to...it's a compulsion...)

Or some kind of "Crypto" award for 8Lou1? I mean like a nice one...

Ooh! Dre/EternalLife_87 clones should get some kind of helicopter thingy.

Octopus Hat for... nevermind...he "move on"...

Okay... kind of lost in the maze here, so I will stfu myself:LOL:
Hmm... I have a few crypto related things I'm thinking about... in the pipeline. Will give out more details later.

Nah, I'm good :D
I'm not active enough for these. Maybe next time :)
Fair play, I plan on doing this monthly or something like that.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Trolling/Off-topic
I am sorry I didn't read your posts correctly. I didn't pay a lot of attention because there was 3 pages of posts.

This post is literally called "request". On the page you referred to it is also called request. I've never done either of the sort so saw little difference between requesting it via the Web page or via here.

Considering you have actually invited us to do this, maybe think twice about insulting members who have posted once in response to this thread. You have members with neurodivergency and mental health issues like depression yet, to members you barely know, you feel insults and calling your members braindead acceptable?

When you make events, you expect faqs at the door. Not everybody has time to read every instruction or have a perfect memory.

I have been respectful on this site contributed and donated.

"Obnoxiously dense". There is no reason to communicate with us in this way. Respectfully, I don't know you like that.

Fourthly...to link a book. Don't you think that's a little overboard.

Insult people you know.

Next time before I post I will be extremely diligent before responding as I was before warming up here.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm a troll. Because I don't want to be insulted several times over a small mistake.

Grow up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.