• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

You're Being Programmed to Trust AI

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It's already happening. It's one of the reasons AI makes mistakes and can be manipulated.

Yes, It's aIready happening. It's code writing code which then debugs itself.
Yeah, here in China there's a conference this week on AI, Robotics, etc. I have to shake my head at the drooling journalists and science shills touting the technology that bids fair to replace them ere the decade is out. I'm not much for Ayn Rand, but her "sanction of the victim": seems to apply here. Sanction? Hell, enthusiastic aiding & abetting.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Once we implant your chip, the answers'll come faster. It'll put the "in" into "indoctrination." Our motto is, "Answers so apropos, you'll swear they were your own."
They might be my own, since I am experiencing them. But no one is to believe what I say. They have to figure it out for themselves.

Reaction score
Awards
I still say AI should have been limited to the sciences, particularly pharmacology and medicine, computer science and military.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There have been alien complaints that the graphene used in human injectables makes those humans directly sensitive to mind control transmissions

Transmitted AI may be the core of the problem

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Due to the biocompatibility of Graphene, it converts light into electrical impulses that are transmitted to the brain through the optic nerve, "

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There have been alien complaints that the graphene used in human injectables makes those humans directly sensitive to mind control transmissions

Transmitted AI may be the core of the problem

"Due to the biocompatibility of Graphene, it converts light into electrical impulses that are transmitted to the brain through the optic nerve, "
Ok...and...?

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
You're being programmed (by propaganda) to put your trust in so-called Artificial Intelligence, but why should you?

Having worked with Stable Diffusion, I can say without a doubt that the prompt and model are integral to getting the results I have in mind. The same thing can be said about other AI systems for generating content: human intelligences with pre-conceived concepts control the inputs in order to achieve desired outputs. If the output is not what was expected, the inputs are changed until the desired output is reached.

But this is not how AI is presented in media to the layperson. AI is often presented as though it objectively examined all possible sources of information and that the results are unbiased by human interference. Just remember, AI does not publish its own results to the public. There is always the human element of bias involved before the media-consuming public is exposed to the results, which unsurprisingly will reflect the bias of the publishers.

“Since modern man has no way of knowing what is going on beyond himself, since he cannot know everything, he would become lost in a world as vast and technically complex as ours, if he had really no one to guide him. He no longer relies on priests and philosophers, of course, but he must rely on people nevertheless, more than ever, as a matter of fact.” - Rene Girard, Resurrection from the Underground: Feodor Dostoevsky
-----------

"Experts are the ones who help mediate desires, who tell us what is worth wanting and what is not. ...​
"We’re model addicts. Right now, the models we prefer are experts.​
"That could be because we think of ourselves as more rational than ever—and we are, in many ways. Scientific progress has been swift in the past hundred years. However, we underestimate the strong role that mimesis* plays in the way we choose our experts.​
"What is our basis for taking a source as authoritative? Is it because we checked all of the person’s credentials? Is it because the source was fact-checked by Peter Canby’s team at the New Yorker? Or is it because the person has the most followers on social media and a “Verified” sticker next to their name? Authority is more mimetic than we like to believe. The fastest way to become an expert is to convince a few of the right people to call you an expert.​
"The cult of saints has become the cult of experts. That doesn’t mean we no longer rely on models to figure out what to want. It means that in a post-Enlightenment world, the preferred models are often those who seem most enlightened: the experts." - Luke Burgis, Wanting: The Power of Mimetic Desire in Everyday Life

* Rene Girard used the word mimesis (mi-mee-sis) to mean sophisticated forms of imitation, from the Greek word mimesthai (meaning “to imitate”)

"Although the differences in participants’ reliance on the two [AI chess] coaches were not large, that is no win for trustworthy AI. Quite the opposite! It shows the ability of untrustworthy AI to deceive many participants. ... Our results show evidence that participants reduced their reliance on the untrustworthy coach by the last game. However, by that time the damage would have already been done ..."​
I don't know all the tech details of programming and such but I know a ruse when I see one. The power structure from the high levels are one side of their mouths saying A.I. could be the most dangerous thing to us yet they keep funding it and have not regulated the industry yet in important ways. I think they will use it to scare the collective by having it do really bad things and then they will blame A.I. as if it did it on its own. Use it to take full control but make it look like A.I. did it on its own. If you watch the interview with Yaval Noah Harari (Israeli Proffessor and Author as well as he works with the WEF) about A.I. you start to see what they are up to... Elon thinks he knows how to deal with A.I. properly but who knows where he is coming from, he may be in bed with the high levels of the power structure as well. After all, they do fund his companies as the largest institutional shareholders...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Neurolink is used as a medical tool. I got one of their spidertoys they threw on the market as test for kids. Shit works, but when they ask you to go in meditive state, for example, i have to up my rage. So the labelling is wayyy of. Change inside your head kind of thing. I wrote a topic about it. I also went to find a neuro medical centre and asked for help. They gave it freely. Quite cool.

Reaction score
Awards
So what about mass surveillance, Biometrics and AI combined in the hands of law enforcement or military? Biometrics isn't 100% accurate, I would say 50 at best.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Neuralink looks just as shady as any A.I. out there.
I agree, the brain implant is exactly what Klaus and the gang talk about so the fact that Elon is the one who is in the forefront of that kind of tech seems shady for sure. He acts like he is against the Reset one world government idea but he is most likely controlled opposition. We will see. As I said, his companies are partly owned by the power structure and if he was truly against the system they want, they would pull out and crumble his companies... He may not like where they are going with their new system but he still continues doing what he is doing with the tech they want so I am def Leary there. It is similar with Trump, most of his supporters think he is against the system. If you look at who funded his campaign it is the same that funded Biden. If he was against all the power structure wants to do, they would not fund him anymore... All a ruse for divide and conquer I am sure. Unfortunate indeed what they are doing with the place.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I agree, the brain implant is exactly what Klaus and the gang talk about so the fact that Elon is the one who is in the forefront of that kind of tech seems shady for sure.
Isn't it funny that Elon wanted to fight artificial intelligence with, wait for it, artificial intelligence! You would think he would opt for a non A.I. singularity, but nope.

I would love to be proven wrong and Elon delivers something real good for mankind, like he did with SpaceX there, but the guy has more shade than my shadow in midday outside.

Wtf was that Hyperloop nonsense for the start? Now they ditched that out and creating useless tunnels.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that Elon wanted to fight artificial intelligence with, wait for it, artificial intelligence! You would think he would opt for a non A.I. singularity, but nope.

I would love to be proven wrong and Elon delivers something real good for mankind, like he did with SpaceX there, but the guy has more shade than my shadow in midday outside.

Wtf was that Hyperloop nonsense for the start? Now they ditched that out and creating useless tunnels.
I agree, He is such a smart guy and could do wonders for our species. I would like to think he has good intent but we will have to see. Obviously in today's world you will not reach heights like he has without the ok of the power structure but that does not mean that absolutely he agrees with them on everything, if he did, he would not be very intelligent so I doubt he does.

He is either trying to work his plans and concepts with intent to help hoping things will change while he plays there game, or he is not as smart as I thought he was (and what causes that? Fear). He did say that fear is the mind killer which came from Dune. I think he understands that fear is our biggest problem. Knowing this, I am still not convinced one way or the other until I see more of what unfolds.

As far as using A.I. to deal with the problems in A.I. I can see his logic as long as it does not become sentient. Once A.I. becomes sentient, we are done. A.I. as long as it did not have fear would be completely rational and we would be a huge liability to it's existence based off of our fear and how it effects our rationality. This is why I think it is possible Elon maybe doing Neuralink to try to use A.I. to help us with fear but that remains to be seen. Of course he would never disclose this but if you read between the lines of stuff he says I would not be surprised. I do not agree however in that way of dealing with it if he has that in mind. I see the perspective for sure, but don't like it.

As far as the hyperloop, I think the power structure did not like it as it puts too much money and power in his hands with that concept as it would make planes and trains become obsolete. It is far more efficient so I see why he likes it. We will see what happens with him as we watch this act of the play...lol

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Wtf was that Hyperloop nonsense for the start?
As far as the hyperloop, I think the power structure did not like it
After watching Thunderf00t (Philip Mason) on YouTube for years, I have to agree with Vandheer on that one. WTF? As with stupid nonsense like Solar Roadways, it only proves there are many marks in the world with more money than sense. Then again, as someone suggested about Steven Seagal films, maybe they only get made to launder money. Elon's actual genius is his ability to use Government subsidies to make his fortune. Your tax money laundered to corporate profits, and all the right people get their cut of the loot.

It reminds me of the company OCP in the movie Robocop, where the corporate guy Dick Jones said: "I had a guaranteed military sale with ED209! Renovation program! Spare parts for 25 years! Who cares if it worked or not!" It was funny because it rhymed with reality.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
After watching Thunderf00t (Philip Mason) on YouTube for years, I have to agree with Vandheer on that one. WTF? As with stupid nonsense like Solar Roadways, it only proves there are many marks in the world with more money than sense. Then again, as someone suggested about Steven Seagal films, maybe they only get made to launder money. Elon's actual genius is his ability to use Government subsidies to make his fortune. Your tax money laundered to corporate profits, and all the right people get their cut of the loot.

It reminds me of the company OCP in the movie Robocop, where the corporate guy Dick Jones said: "I had a guaranteed military sale with ED209! Renovation program! Spare parts for 25 years! Who cares if it worked or not!" It was funny because it rhymed with reality.
I am sure most people as wealthy as Elon do all kinds of questionable stuff to get there money. The hyperloop concept is considered to be more efficient though than all other forms of transport we use so I see what he was getting at. I don't say this because of any bias on the part of Elon either way, just going by the facts. I am guessing he was thinking of a faster more efficient for distance travel in particular but you never know... We will se where things go with that guy.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I don't pay attention to him. I'm poor financially, so why would I?
I pay attention to all kinds of stuff just to get an idea of what is going on out there in the world. I like to know the skinny on things as best as I can. He is considered the wealthiest man in the world publicly so I like to know what those people are up to. Interest. We all have our areas of interest.