• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF 12 Stars of Mars

Share a PDF of a book.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hi,
I recently have made an addition to "the 24 Triangles" and initially wanted to include that in an updated version of it. But I decided to make it a ( very small) separate book. After spending some time with the program I also was able to finally make an ebook that doesn't look like poop.

It's called "the 12 Stars of Mars" and is about the Shemhamephorash. it is a continuation of the ideas that I had when writing the 24 Triangles. As you might have guessed from the title, those 24 triads are here combined into 12 Hexagrams.
As most of my stuff, it deals with numbers, letters & words and the ways in which these can be shuffled and rearranged + possible interpretations of this and a way to use it.

It's free to download on Amazon Kindle today, on the 13th, on the 20th, the 27th and February 17th.

If you like it then please tell your mom about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@SkullTraill & @Ancient thank you for the proofreading. Dropped your names in it 👍

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much Diluculo

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What about homing these in the statues, four, three, three, three.
18 Angels per statue, seems like a bit crowded but that's for you to decide.
These stars however have 6 Angels surrounding you (the first star for example has the first Angel of Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius)
If you want to divide the 72 over 4 corners or statues it might be more logical to take the 18 of the Fire signs in 1 statue in the East, or the 18 of the first three signs (Aries, Taurus, Gemini) in the East?

Reaction score
Awards
18 spirits in a statue ... hmm...
What is the deal with the non standard directions (compass due North)?
Ive seen a magic circle composed of an octagon and seven censers, but the directions seemed skewed, though four lamps lit four directions, but were not necessarily N, E, S, W.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
18 spirits in a statue ... hmm...
What is the deal with the non standard directions (compass due North)?
Ive seen a magic circle composed of an octagon and seven censers, but the directions seemed skewed, though four lamps lit four directions, but were not necessarily N, E, S, W.
What are you asking exactly?

Why someone somewhere at some time made a circle with a geometric figure in it?

Reaction score
Awards
Yes. There is in Levi, Waite, Agrippa or Barrett, that is parroted in Regards Tree of Life, of a drawing of a circle, where two squares intersect and lie upon each other, seven censers line at the points except one, and different directions are ascribed.

I guess how this applies to your work is part on enlivening a statue in each quarter of the room, or twelve. Not sure where the final four would rest, N, NE, NW, S,SE, SW, E, W.
In some order.

Or is this not even in the scope of your work in the OP?
Post automatically merged:

Would three links to three angels in each quarter be sufficient to enliven a statue with these twelve stars?

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, in this little book I don't mention any statues being used to house Angels. You asked a question and I responded with an option that seemed more logical.
In the example ritual I give the direction points as E, SE, SW, W, NW and NE to come close to representing the Hexagram.

The image you describe, is it Levi's circle for black magic?

Reaction score
Awards
I think so. Which is why I was considering traditional quarters, or assigning to those quarters Cardinal directions. Four statues, four quarters, not sure if three spirits would be chums in a statue.
So maybe a link or anchor linked/imbued with the stars energy and spirit, so a statue and three items that act as anchors to the star in question.
A thought.

But, I have been looking at your works, and this one in particular strikes up my interest.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think so. Which is why I was considering traditional quarters, or assigning to those quarters Cardinal directions. Four statues, four quarters, not sure if three spirits would be chums in a statue.

But, I have been looking at your works, and this one in particular strikes up my interest.
Well, I'm flipping through Waite ATM, the circle I thought you meant (because I know it comes from Levi) doesn't appear to be it. No octagon or lacing squares.
There's a circle for white magic in it that has a square at the center and 8 crosses around it.

Thank you by the way 👍😁

Reaction score
Awards
18 Angels per statue, seems like a bit crowded but that's for you to decide.
These stars however have 6 Angels surrounding you (the first star for example has the first Angel of Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius)
If you want to divide the 72 over 4 corners or statues it might be more logical to take the 18 of the Fire signs in 1 statue in the East, or the 18 of the first three signs (Aries, Taurus, Gemini) in the East?
I see now.

Well, I'm flipping through Waite ATM, the circle I thought you meant (because I know it comes from Levi) doesn't appear to be it. No octagon or lacing squares.
There's a circle for white magic in it that has a square at the center and 8 crosses around it.

Thank you by the way 👍😁
I may have been referring to a Mercury Talisman, which is two interlacing squares encrircled.
Nonetheless, love the work, will definitely be employing it.

I suppose leave good things as they are. Will employ the 12 Stars of Mars.
Will also enliven archangel statues sitting each atop a flat wooden barstool, if I continue on the occult path. Next logical step, like as in Josephine McCarthys Magic of the North Gate. Thought about painting the 12 Stars of Mars as a devotion/respect to them, as well as buying four archangel statues and paint them before enlivening them.

Last edited: