• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

3 am prayers to angels

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was talking to a physic and she said every day at 3 am she prays to the angels. Does anyone do this? And what process like candles incense and prayers do you use?

thank you

Reaction score
Awards
3 am is often a time for dark activity, so it makes sense to call light into the hour.
Sandalwood, Frankincense, Mhyrrh, Lavendar.
White tea lights can suffice.
Pray Psalms over the candles and incense smoke, starting with 23 and 91.

Reaction score
Awards
I should be corrected where wrong, but I believe in conjure works it usually begins with a sign of the cross/lords prayer, a prayer to ancestors and then any invocation. Invocations can be as simple as psalms. Also, if you look at the chain references (footnotes or margin notes that link the psalm to NT verses), those are not bad to meditate on while candles and incense are burning.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
And what process like candles incense and prayers do you use?
It depends on the day, Example Friday = Green= Rose incense(flowers with good odour). Check the heptameron for conjurations of the days. Each day is governed by an Archangel, tells you incenses of the day (Archangels-angels of the day and colors), very informative.
I use the heptameron conjurations of the day but not all days, i do it most on fridays, since i like Anael. The day's energies and such.