• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

3rd eye help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hebejasmine

Visitor
Reaction score
Hiya,
I have spent the past few years trying to gain some understanding of my natural 3rd eye power. I realised about 6 years ago (after having my first child) that I often used my third eye to protect/remove pain/remove worry from him and I'd been doing this subconsciously in many situations for years.
I have attempted to study this but my mental health hasn't been great and since having children my ability to take on information has been really difficult. I'm currently on a list for an ADHD diagnosis (in England there is a 2year wait list)
I am very intuitive, grounded and have a strong connection to the earth and natural materials. Although I believe I have more abilities than most I also believe that everyone has the capability of these abilities but we've been too far removed from our natural and instinctive tendencies to use them.
If anybody can give me some:
Bullet points to focus on
Book recommendations
Important do's and dont's
That would be so appreciated
Thank you all, blessings and love
Hebe

Reaction score
Awards
Hiya,
I have spent the past few years trying to gain some understanding of my natural 3rd eye power. I realised about 6 years ago (after having my first child) that I often used my third eye to protect/remove pain/remove worry from him and I'd been doing this subconsciously in many situations for years.
I have attempted to study this but my mental health hasn't been great and since having children my ability to take on information has been really difficult. I'm currently on a list for an ADHD diagnosis (in England there is a 2year wait list)
I am very intuitive, grounded and have a strong connection to the earth and natural materials. Although I believe I have more abilities than most I also believe that everyone has the capability of these abilities but we've been too far removed from our natural and instinctive tendencies to use them.
If anybody can give me some:
Bullet points to focus on
Book recommendations
Important do's and dont's
That would be so appreciated
Thank you all, blessings and love
Hebe
Bucklands Book of Spirit Communications and his other book on spirits in the Library Book Shares. Also Kuriakos A Complete Course in Magick and Benjamin Rowes Basic Magick.

Demons and Shem angels can help.

Finally, there is the tarot. The more you use it, it can pay off with clairvoyance.

Be wary of moving too quick, especially with demons or Kundalini.

hebejasmine

Visitor
Reaction score
Bucklands Book of Spirit Communications and his other book on spirits in the Library Book Shares. Also Kuriakos A Complete Course in Magick and Benjamin Rowes Basic Magick.

Demons and Shem angels can help.

Finally, there is the tarot. The more you use it, it can pay off with clairvoyance.

Be wary of moving too quick, especially with demons or Kundalini.
Thank you. I have recently received my 2nd tarot deck as I wasn't able to connect very well with my first. I'll focus on connecting with my new deck in my spare time and will definitely try those book recommendations 💐

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my natural 3rd eye power

It may be worth distinguishing astral clairvoyance from lower mental clairvoyance

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Hebe! I know you have a kid and all, but have you considered meditation? Or Visualization meditation such as Path working? I just learned about Path working today 7/25/23 Basically, is Projecting your Consciousness from your Body. That'll help with your Third Eye, and also building a relationship with your Soul, and God actually.

And last, I recommend this book to you...

It is called

Astral Projection for Beginners by Edain McCoy. She was great for this book. Unfortunately, She passed.

I wish you the best success! I really mean that.

May God bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.