• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – Other 4chan - The Mysterious Uncle's Book

Share a book that's not a PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.

Milton

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
As the title suggests, an anonymous user stumbled upon a peculiar book belonging to his late uncle. Curious and perhaps a bit too trusting of the internet, he decided to share photos of the book's contents on 4chan. Naturally, this has sparked a flurry of theories, ranging from building time machines to alien cookbooks.

For those who are ready to dive into this mystery, it's time to activate tinfoil hat mode—because you never know what kind of secrets might be hidden within those pages. Maybe it's a roadmap to hidden treasures, or just a collection of the uncle’s best pancake recipes.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please remember rule #9:
You may only share occult/magick books. You may share books occult-related topics that are widely regarded to be important to occult practice (such as meditation, botany etc) but there must be a strong connection to occult practice in the book (i.e. no coffee table meditation books, agriculture books etc) and it will be subject to staff discretion
Be sure that this book is or has at least something of occult value to it, or else it may end up removed.
It is the duty of those sharing the books to be sure of the content of the books they are sharing.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was hoping for a practising magician's private Book of Shadows but it's just a hodge-podge of occult notes (the Hat Man, Free Energy, Christian mysticism, New Thought, theosophy, conspiracy theories, etc.) with a lot of amateurish drawings. Pity it isn't even a magical diary or a record of actual supernatural experiences, I'd love to read one of those.

I have converted the file to PDF, the original CBZ format may not work on all EPUB readers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

jirel

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
For reference, a ,cbz file is a renamed .zip file containing numbered page images. .cbr is .rar, you see both floating around the comics side of the internet.