• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A blind in Lyam Thomas Christopher's book "Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation?

Reaction score
Awards
In particular, the Body in <insert qabbalistic world here>.

In Body in Assiah, he has you vibrate Adonai x1, Olam Yesodoth 4x, meditate, vibrate Olam Yesodoth.
In Body in Yetzirah, it is YHVH rather than Shaddai El Chai.
In Body in Briah, it is EL; then in Body in Atziluth, it is YHVH Tzabaoth.

Am I mistaken here?

I mean I will follow directions, though it seems to be incorrect to me for some reason.

Is there a reason for Adonai in Assiah, YHVH in Yetzirah, El in Briah, and YHVH Tzabaoth in Atziluth?
Following the elemental grades it seems it would be Adonai ha Aretz, Shaddai El Chai, Elohim tzabaoth and then YHVH Tzabaoth.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are you sure it is a blind?

Perhaps the authors do not see/hear as well as they hoped.

Perhaps they are not connecting to the same energy field

Reaction score
Awards
Do we know why those names are for the four Hebrew Qabalistic worlds though?
It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that the four world correspond to the four lettered name of the Hebrew God, the four tarot suits, and therefore the four elements and elemental grades pre portal.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Fuego I think you would benefit asking this in the Golden Dawn subreddit. I have seen some interesting opinions about this book there, beyond the usual Self Initiation=Bad kind

Reaction score
Awards
Fuego I think you would benefit asking this in the Golden Dawn subreddit. I have seen some interesting opinions about this book there, beyond the usual Self Initiation=Bad kind
Appreciate it.
I dont care for this book but Lyam is on YouTube just ask him.
Appreciate it too.
Post automatically merged:

Subreddit indeed could be valuable.
Post automatically merged:

Being more familiar with youtube, I left a comment regarding my question on one of his youtube videos. Nice to see a new fresh perspective on Golden Dawn-ish topics and rituals. I really do like his book and have a physical copy. Ive requested The Middle Pillar, The Golden Dawn, and Modern Magick for Christmas presents. We will see what I get. I still have to complete a third reading of The Mystical Qabalah and a second reading of Israel Regardie and The Philosophers Stone. Also a second reading of The Tree of Life, a second reading of The Alchemists Handbook, and read Nothing Special:Living Zen. So plenty of reading. Also got a copy of The Only Way to Learn Astrology. Yep, will be rebuilding a RHP Library.

Last edited: