• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A CLI Based Thoth Tarot Reader

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Nice program 😀

It's good as it is, for now 😉

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
What is the advantage of this over using a physical tarot deck? In some cases, I imagine it's easier to carry a digital device than it is a deck of cards. Is there any other reason to go this route? I have a prejudice that physical cards get more personal to myself with use. I am sceptical that this is the case with digital programs. Though I am open to my mind being changed. Certain programs seen friendlier after use, for example.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What is the advantage of this over using a physical tarot deck? In some cases, I imagine it's easier to carry a digital device than it is a deck of cards. Is there any other reason to go this route? I have a prejudice that physical cards get more personal to myself with use. I am sceptical that this is the case with digital programs. Though I am open to my mind being changed. Certain programs seen friendlier after use, for example.
There are various online free Tarot reading websites which you can also use.

Although it differs from physical tarot, still, enable your psychic senses when using a card, and the website will reveal a very relevant message to you.

Something like: close your eyes and feel, with great intensity, the hidden card that is best attuned to your current status and energy.

That is what I do whenever I cannot use physical tarot or it's not that easy to carry a physical deck.

I wish you good luck with it