• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Friendly Warning

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Be very careful in destroying anything belonging to your spiritual subset. For every demon you destroy, an angel dies. For ever angel you rip the wings off, a demon gets erased.
You only have so much of them. Your energy resources are limited. And you cannot wipe out one side without losing the other.

Listener

Neophyte
Reaction score
Be very careful in destroying anything belonging to your spiritual subset. For every demon you destroy, an angel dies. For ever angel you rip the wings off, a demon gets erased.
You only have so much of them. Your energy resources are limited. And you cannot wipe out one side without losing the other.
I can tell you from my own experience that this is very accurate.

Reaction score
Awards
Could it be a case of breaking eggs to make an omelette?

Reading the Golden Dawn On General Guidance and the Purification of the Soul, he gives instruction and warnings on dealing with evil spirits. The exception is to not mock or revile them. All else seems to be permitted.

There is the right arm and left arm of God where the 144 are named..
There are the Shem Angels which rule over and pair with Goetic spirits.

Except in the LHP, nowhere are we told to be friends with evil spirits, they are to be subdued and conquered, brought under control by will, in order for the higher self to be brought down.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So they said. And wrote it down. And they were seen as they said it and wrote it down. And you repeated it. And wrote it down.
And does this all make it more real? More true for you? Is it more real, for you than it is for him or me?
And the people who perceived it repeated it, distorted it, improved it, updated it, slightly changed it and these people believed it...
And wrote it all up for you. And is it more real? Does it make it more yours?

Is it so unsafe when you are insecure in the space where you are? Is it so, really so, unsafe you can't let go?

And what are you going to do if they don't believe you?

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Except in the LHP, nowhere are we told to be friends with evil spirits, they are to be subdued and conquered, brought under control by will, in order for the higher self to be brought down.
Christianity really sold well the image that humans should only be beings of light, as if light doesn't create shadows of our own...

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Christianity really sold well the image that humans should only be beings of light, as if light doesn't create shadows of our own...
The worst thing is the shadow was once a part of you, loving you, caring for the team and supporting. When it gets turned down, locked in a dark cage, waiting for execution it gets disappointed, rages, plegs, but no. No mercy.

Condemned for eternity it takes years but then, one day, it will hate you. Work against you, the traitor. You just created the Satan of the bible. In your own system.

That is their trick to bring evil to this world. I suggest not to support their trick. It is the true source of evil.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. Ethnocentric perhaps, it's sometimes difficult for individuals to logically step outside of the system, holding belief while viewing it's logic. And a revelation occurs. And back we go into our shell, like an alarmed turtle.

I know Hindus want us to believe in their beliefs, same with Muslims, bhuddists, christians, Jews, and pagan alike - which is interesting, as individual as they claim their system is, it shares foundations from others.
I will quit talking now as my ignorance is beaming.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Oh no. I said friendly. I am trying to be kind and helpful. No way I hold you for someone ignorant. You are very honest and you are working very, very hard to do the right thing.

As I do. I am trying to help you. If I can. Not to hurt you. I promise to be patient with that turtle. Really.

Listener

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have counseled suicidal people and the one thing I tell them over and over is "go easy on yourself". This is necessary because the one thing many (if not all of them) have in common is that they have learned to hate themselves. Much like Golem in Lord of The Rings, their psyches have split and they alternate between loving themselves and hating themselves. Eventually even the endless indulgence of self-pity isn't enough to hold back the tidal wave of resentment that those two halves have for each other and much like a couple in divorce court, they decide that a change is in order.

The problem of course is that they have only one body and there is no such thing as psychic "joint custody" over the longterm. So much like a squabbling couple, the sentiment of "if I can't have it, no one will" creeps in. The only solution in these times is a cease-fire.

So to anyone reading this, "go easy on yourself". Life is messy and the decision we make is often the only decision we could have made. Stoicism can be useful when self-loathing is on the table.

I am convinced that the so-called "shadow people" or "shades" that some people encounter are the remnants of these psychic divorces.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Chymical Wedding moves in this direction. The Great Work is the undertaking of the unification of light and shadow, angels and demons. If you have any left, that is.

So yes, go easy on yourself!