• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF A M Janos - The 72 Genii of the Tetragrammaton

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
81YwkAooOmL._SL1500_.jpg

A text that briefly explores the Tetragrammaton and the 72 names of God as written in the Key of Solomon.There is some disagreement among scholars on the identity of the 72 genii of the Tetragrammaton. In popular culture, they are often referred to as the 72 Angels of the Zodiac and believed to be helpers in time of need. Because of the argument of what they actually are, I investigate the differences of the angels and djinn in relation to the term genii. Of my own data and research, I complied an index of the 72 genii with their names, functions, ruling, planetary influences, and invocation Scripture. The conclusion I leave to you, the reader, as the script is not meant to pose an opinion but rather create an interest in the esoteric subject.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!