• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] A perspective on rich mage, poor mage ... what contributes to the RHP turning LHP

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
A thought on magic, magic should not be for the well-to-do, the well to do have abundant opportunity for anything, good or bad.
Therefore, whatever works, by any means necessary is my new view.
Preferably the RHP is what I choose to follow.
Yet...it is the fault of the RHP otherwise.

How can it be otherwise?

Perhaps none of us are meant to be poor, and magick is our last hope for turning tables.

So ... RHP ... care to have some self-responsibility and accountability on the subject of greed and thirst for power?
Post automatically merged:

Or ... you run through every RHP method conceivable, and maybe venture into Chaos magick territory before considering LHP.
Not that it really matters, perhaps it's more the perspective of how you look at wealth and what wealth personally means to you.
The LHP folks could tell you to bugger off, or ignore you, or just toy with you endlessly as well.
So perhaps turning the other path is not the answer.

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
A thought on magic, magic should not be for the well-to-do, the well to do have abundant opportunity for anything, good or bad.
Therefore, whatever works, by any means necessary is my new view.
Preferably the RHP is what I choose to follow.
Yet...it is the fault of the RHP otherwise.

How can it be otherwise?

Perhaps none of us are meant to be poor, and magick is our last hope for turning tables.

So ... RHP ... care to have some self-responsibility and accountability on the subject of greed and thirst for power?
Understand where you're coming from. I have extra money now but several years ago i went bankruptcy.

Having means/money comes and goes. Some times by a lot and sometimes slowly from one condition to the other.

Magic's like air, breathable by every and anyone, naughty and good alike.

Reframing might help by changing poor to broke. Broken doesn't sound too good, but something broken can be repaired. Poor/Rich seem like frozen states. Poor's like an impossible place to get out of. As long as something lives, exists it can be repaired.

Greed and power lust are traits of good folks of prosperity faith churches, the evangelical mega churches, entrepreneurs of all stripes, corrupt politicians and government autocrats.

Both greed and lust for power in contemporary society is mutually shared between good and the naughty.

Last edited: