• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Saturn Oil, Uranus Oil and Neptune Oil recipes

Reaction score
Awards
1. Saruen Oil
1/3 part Pine needle and resin and wood
1/3 part Patchouli
1/3 part Myrrh

2. Neptune Oil
1/3 part Ambergris
1/3 part Lotus
1/3 part Cucumber
A few drops Hyacinth

or

1/3 part Lily of the Valley
1/3 part Magnolia
1/3 part Lavendar

3. Uranus Oil
1/2 part Musk
1/2 part Sandalwood
A few drops Rose oil

or

1/2 part Labdanum
1/4 part Musk
1/4 part Frankincense

off_the_edge

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't really get your 'oil' recipes.

How did you come to the conclusion of these mixes?
How do you propose to process these blends?
Are they just comprised of essential oils? Or are there other components of the plant used.

For instance - 1/2 musk - should we extract the oil of musk directly from an animal - how would we do that?
You state 1/3 part Pine needle and resin and wood - yet that doesn't really give any indication on how to mix these together.
They are all pretty solid in form - we supposed to just blend them together?

In time to come, I would like to address the creations of planetary (principle oils)....in time.

Reaction score
Awards

Are they just comprised of essential oils? Or are there other components of the plant used.

For instance - 1/2 musk - should we extract the oil of musk directly from an animal - how would we do that?
You state 1/3 part Pine needle and resin and wood - yet that doesn't really give any indication on how to mix these together.

In time to come, I would like to address the creations of planetary (principle oils)....in time.
If you find them that alarming, then simply don't use the oil mixtures provided. If you were to experiment you would figure out a way to produce the oils.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Let me preface this reply by saying that one should verify AI replies to user prompts instead of taking them at face value. In plain words: use common sense and think before acting.

Here are a couple of answers given using GPT4All and the "hermes-trismegistus-mistral-7b" model:

Prompt: How is magical Saturn Oil made?​
Reply: The process of creating Magical Saturn Oil involves combining various ingredients with the intention of tapping into the energy of Saturn, which symbolizes authority, discipline, and boundaries. While the exact recipe may vary among practitioners, here's a general outline for making magical Saturn Oil:​
1. Choose your base oil: Select a high-quality carrier oil as the foundation for your Magical Saturn Oil. Traditionally, oils derived from plants or seeds rich in fatty acids, such as olive oil, almond oil, or jojoba oil, are used as carriers due to their ability to preserve and enhance the potency of other ingredients.​
2. Gather planetary materials: To infuse your base oil with Saturn's energy, you will need to gather materials that correspond to the planet. These may include:​
- Lead or lead shavings (as a symbol of Saturn)​
- Myrrh resin (associated with protection and purification)​
- Pine or cedar wood chips (representing strength and stability)​
- Black salt (symbolizing banishing negativity)​
3. Combine ingredients: In a well-ventilated area, slowly add the planetary materials to your chosen base oil while focusing on the intention of connecting with Saturn's energy. You may also choose to incorporate other esoteric elements such as crystals (e.g., obsidian or black tourmaline), sigils, or incantations during this process.​
4. Infuse and charge: Allow your mixture to infuse in a dark, cool place for at least one full lunar cycle (approximately 28 days). During this time, periodically re-charge the blend by exposing it to Saturn's energy through meditation or rituals.​
5. Strain and store: After the infusion process is complete, carefully strain your Magical Saturn Oil into a clean container, leaving behind any solid materials that may have been used in the process. Store your oil in a dark, cool place to maintain its potency.​
Remember that this method of creating magical Saturn oil is rooted in esoteric practices and beliefs, which are not scientifically proven. Always approach such processes with caution, respect, and an open mind. It's also important to consult experienced practitioners or mentors in the field of occultism before attempting any rituals or techniques to ensure your safety and effectiveness.​
______​
Prompt: What are the magical uses for Saturn Oil?​
Reply: Saturn Oil, being a versatile substance, is believed to possess certain mystical properties due to its unique characteristics. While not scientifically proven, practitioners of esoteric arts and occultists have explored the use of Saturn Oil in various magical applications. Here are some common magical uses for Saturn Oil:​
1. Protection spells: Saturn Oil is often used as an ingredient in protective charms and talismans due to its association with the planet Saturn, which symbolizes authority, discipline, and boundaries. By incorporating this oil into your protection rituals, you can strengthen the barrier against negative energies or malicious intent.​
2. Grounding and centering: In meditation and energy work practices, Saturn Oil may be employed to help individuals connect with their inner selves and establish a strong foundation in their spiritual journey. This grounding effect allows practitioners to better channel their own energies as well as understand the forces at play around them.​
3. Banishing rituals: Due to its association with authority, Saturn Oil can be used to perform banishment ceremonies aimed at removing unwanted influences or negative entities from one's life. By harnessing the power of this oil in conjunction with focused intent and other magical elements, practitioners can effectively cleanse their surroundings and personal energy fields.​
4. Enhancing focus and concentration: Saturn Oil is believed to sharpen one's mental faculties, making it a valuable tool for enhancing focus and concentration during meditation or ritual work. By applying a small amount of this oil to a diffuser or blending it with incense, practitioners can improve their cognitive abilities and better attune themselves to the subtle energies around them.​
5. Manifestation: Some occultists use Saturn Oil in manifestation rituals due to its association with discipline and structure. By incorporating this oil into your intentions and visualization exercises, you may increase the likelihood of achieving your desired goals by aligning yourself with the energy of Saturn.​
It is crucial to note that while these magical uses for Saturn Oil exist within esoteric traditions, they are not scientifically proven. Always approach such practices with caution, respect, and an open mind. It's also important to consult experienced practitioners or mentors in the field of occultism before attempting any of these rituals to ensure your safety and effectiveness.​
______​

Reaction score
Awards

By the way, didn't mean to be Sargeant Hardass or anything, you just do it or don't, much like anything else in witchcraft or Magick.

I've shaved incense sticks with a nail file to try my hand at making oils.

The carrier oil is the tricky part. Grapeseed for example is much better than olive oil for light fragrances such as rose oil. Speaking of rose oil and olive oil, that was a flop of an oil I made, because I made it with olive oil and dried rose hips.

Fresher ingredients are always better. In many cities they have co-op grocery stores that carry bulk spices, herbs and flowers, primarily for teas and cooking.

When I first made oils, I made heavy scents such as cinnamon, allspice, star anise, etc. Olive Oil was cheap and did the trick.

Always do experiments or use of certain incense in well ventilated areas.
Post automatically merged:

Also, yes, you have the freedom to choose roadkill or an essential oil for things like musk (or bones if your into bone throwing).
Post automatically merged:

Also, if this was a stab at my experience or inexperience, save it for someone else, I embarrass myself easily enough.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That's such a classic AI response

It looks reasonable if you skim it, but if you read closely you realise it's repetitive filler

GPT always gives you like, the annoying wordy intro that web articles always have before they get to the point, except it gives you three intros and never gets to the point

I haven't fact-checked this, but my intuitive feeling is that Chat GPT's suggestion to infuse your planetary oils with toxic metals is a bad one

(My point being not that is dangerous - you can use your common sense and not do that - but that it doesn't give you useable info. It started making up completely fake Sumerian words the last time I tried it for anything.)