• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A topic on my mind this morning - your natal chart in the hands of a adversarial magus

Reaction score
Awards
Stupidly, I revealed a lot about myself in trust to a party, who I had an exchange of words with ending my relationship with the Magus.

Anyway, I came across a book, Black Magic Evocation of the Shem-Hamphoresh. Its basically about how to manipulate people or events through the Shem angels, and astrological/zodiacal/planetary magic used to influence the forces and forms I guess.

So, how dangerous can this be, where someone with power knows way too much about you, and in this case, what can you do to strengthen empty houses, or strengthen houses with planets, and reduce the amount of planetary conflicts in your chart to begin with?

Reaction score
Awards
Here's a thought. You could stop running off at the mouth about this so called adversarial magus on public forums. If I were he and I read the load the bollocks and bile you'd been spewing about him endlessly Id be pretty fucking pissed bro.

What, you think he'll allow himself to slandered forever by you?

Catch you on the flip side nightside...

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
There are ways to determine a name of your Birthangel with your chart. In combination with all 360 letters of the Shem Angels even, or with runes, or with the 24 letters of the western alphabet (leaving J and U out for example)
It's kinda funny that you ask this question with your avatar being a photo of your birth chart

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In hoodoo you can use ones birthday as a link to curse

and as Yazata said you can call on a ruling Angel, I assume you could even call in the ruling Angel of say your Star sign

The best way to avoid curses IMO is to stay out of issues with others as to align your energies, if someone curses you then you can ask for it to be reversed

Reaction score
Awards
He's right though, I at the very least will stop the crap and grow up. I have two goals, and neither has anything to do with anyone but my (current) teacher and I, and then the spirits and I.

Reaction score
Awards
Alright, I guess I will put it this way - at some point I plan to tackle initiation into hermetics, after Kaballah Magic and the Great art of Self-Transformation.
In bardons book, there is a black-white mirror exercise, where you list your good points and bad points about yourself.
So, take an astrology book and see for each sign good things and bad things about the sign.
If one were to invest their time trying to transform vices to virtues, what's the worst that can happen?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i remember the days where people still feared a magus and believed the powers used are known. it doesnt matter if someone gets your chart, what matters is are you strong enough to walk your own path while they manipulate the world to change that. thats war, i was brought up with the fact that a man only becomes a real man after he fought in a war. so good, bad, whats in a name. fake, real, who knows. you still are going to need to live it.
ow and the worst that can happen is that it works.