• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A very new way Lucifer has appeared to me recently

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A few days ago I was doing my normal meditation with Lucifer and it obviously was working since when I opened my eyes I saw him again. But this time he looked different than usual... He was wearing a red cloak, had blood red wings, was standing with his head lowered towards me, however his face was covered in shadow. His eyes were glowing white sockets staring at me through this shadow. He was holding a black flame in his palm as usual but what weirded me out was he had 3 eyes instead of 2. Any opinions on this?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A few days ago I was doing my normal meditation with Lucifer and it obviously was working since when I opened my eyes I saw him again. But this time he looked different than usual... He was wearing a red cloak, had blood red wings, was standing with his head lowered towards me, however his face was covered in shadow. His eyes were glowing white sockets staring at me through this shadow. He was holding a black flame in his palm as usual but what weirded me out was he had 3 eyes instead of 2. Any opinions on this?
You gotta look at that as symbolism. The blood red wings could've been He was warning you about Blood Sacrifices, and the three eyes are for you to open your ThirdEye. The Red Cloak Lucifer had on, was for having something Hidden from the Public.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You gotta look at that as symbolism. The blood red wings could've been He was warning you about Blood Sacrifices, and the three eyes are for you to open your ThirdEye. The Red Cloak Lucifer had on, was for having something Hidden from the Public.
Well, he's always been fond of me pricking my finger for him so I'm not sure if he would warn me about that. However, you may be right about the other two things. My only question, what does he mean about hiding from the public? I am usually very open about my role in occultism unless its about vampirism. (People get very VERY hostile if they know I'm a practitioner of vampirism. Especially christians)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What I mean when O say hiding from the public, is the fact, that the people in Power are hiding a lot of secrets through symbolism. We have to study symbolism because that's how we will know what the people in Power are planning or doing.