• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF A Witch's Dozen - Deborah Blake

Share a PDF of a book.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
51mwCAjvneL.jpg

One of the things that sets Witches apart from other folks is
our belief in the force of magick and its power to create
positive change in our lives. By applying focus and will to a
magickal task and sending our intent out into the universe,
we can work wonders. I know; I have seen it happen.

Because of the many books I already have out, I have an active online presence and interact with my readers on a
regular basis. It’s not unusual for me to receive a note that says, “I’m having an issue with ________. Do you have a ritual for that?”

Here are rituals for the twelve magickal workings I am asked for the most.
Of course, life is full of the unexpected, and no matter how many spell and ritual books you own, sooner or later you may need a ritual for something that isn’t covered in
any of them. Which is why, like the baker’s dozen that contains one extra goody, this Witch’s dozen of rituals has a
bonus “fill in the blank” ritual. I have endeavored to make this ritual something that can be used for almost any
occasion, depending on your need at the time. Simply add the tools and spell of your choice (or use the spell I've provided with the addition of a few words that will work best for you).

Amazon link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MEGA Link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!