• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Aaron Leitch - The Angelical Language Vol. 1 & 2 (Enochiana)

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
51aJJ63WGDL._SY466_.jpg

The Angelical language channeled by alchemist Edward Kelley and recorded by royal astrologer John Dee has mystified magicians, linguists, historians, and cryptographers for generations. It's even rumored that the language may be an encryption method of some kind, unbroken to this day. This fascinating, in-depth analysis reveals the truth behind the saga of two Renaissance wizards who spoke with angels and received instruction in the celestial tongue.

This volume begins with an exploration of the mystical traditions that influenced Dee's work―the Fifty Gates of Binah, the legends of Enoch, and the Book of Soyga. It presents an in-depth study of the forty-nine Tables of Loagaeth (Speech From God), the forty-eight Angelical Keys (or Calls), and the drama surrounding them as chronicled in Dee's journals. Special features include an analysis of the translations of the 48 Keys, instructions for the magickal use of Angelical characters, and a complete Angelical Psalter.

Aaron Leitch's long-awaited masterwork reveals in plain language―for the first time ever―how the Angelical language was received, for what it was intended, and how to use it properly, providing a fascinating historical context for its practical application in The Angelical Language, Volume II: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for sharing this - I will certainly go & buy a physical set if I find it worthwhile, and the share is appreciated.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Mystified? The alphabet itself is a naive casting of English phonemes into a parallel set of symbols. A "may be encryption method" that remains "unbroken" is better described as a matter of sheer speculation. Absence of evidence is not proof of presence. I'd like to credit Dee & Kelley with otherworldly communication, but I don't know that the language as such bears such inference.

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Mystified? The alphabet itself is a naive casting of English phonemes into a parallel set of symbols. A "may be encryption method" that remains "unbroken" is better described as a matter of sheer speculation. Absence of evidence is not proof of presence. I'd like to credit Dee & Kelley with otherworldly communication, but I don't know that the language as such bears such inference.

A good point, helped by the fact that the 'communication' was never finished IIRC.
It's almost amusing that opinion seems to be almost split right down the middle with this subject, with some believing every word written and others saying that Kelly simply told Dee what he wanted to hear - it's certainly true that just about everything Kelly 'revealed' was available to him in Dee's library, but this entire theory stands or falls on exactly how much Dee himself saw & heard in the sessions. His diaries do not make it absolutely clear, but it does seem that Dee himself saw & heard more than has been widely admitted.
Enochian as a language? Possible, but so far not proved (although none of the Grimoires have ever been 'proved' either but given the muddled versions that appeared in the Mediaeval period & then the Renaissance afterwards perhaps it's not surprising considering that no 2 'translations' of the Key of Solomon, or the Goetia, or the Sworn Book of Honorius - hell, any of them really - agree with each other, but again I digress......)
Communication with non-human entities? Also possible but again not proven, although Dee's diaries are the closest to proof we have ever seen assuming that Dee was not simply being gullible of course (which is often claimed these days) but I would venture to say that whilst Dee desperately wanted to believe (he could be said to have been the Fox Mulder of his time) he was still - regardless of the detractions by his undoubted enemies - the most intelligent & cleverest man alive at the time.
He would also have been all too aware of the dangers of coming right out with what he wanted to say in plain language, which leads me nicely to the idea of encryption - this was something Dee excelled at (remember always he was a talented mathematician and well versed in the Pythagorean school of thought as well as a very accomplished Geometer and the possibility of hidden encryptions in his writing is extremely plausible.
The trick to understanding Dee is to understand the way he thought and careful study of his Monas Heiroglyphica (in both the original Latin as well as English) will bear some very tasty fruit indeed (okay, I stretched that metaphor somewhat but you'll have to forgive me as I am a huge fan of Dee and his work).
I can highly recommend the work of Jim Egan in understanding the Monas - please let me know if you would like some of his books uploaded here.