• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Abandoned by all the spirits. Why?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Haven’t posted in months but an update: I have been abandoned by all 12 demons I worked with. I got no idea why and my divination tools are not catching any spirit activity. Really only my djinn companion is present and she’s always here, day or night. What causes spirits to abandon you? It quite bizarre for ALL of them to just leave.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Could it be that they weren't there in the first place and now you're perceiving things more clearly? Maybe you've outgrown them?
Perhaps… but what makes me believe is I would first summon them using enn and sigil. With intention to summon, they would arrive pretty fast.

Then I asked if they wanted a relationship with me, I would do a tarot and always got two of cups.

After that, they would visit frequently and I would confirm their presence using divination tools.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe your spirits are making room for something else...

Perhaps you are entering the next stage of enlightenment.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What sort of regular "offerings" do you practice? They have likes too, and it's possible there's a lopsided deal where it's all "gimme, gimme", but what do they get in return? ;) Wouldn't you offer to return a favor to a Friend?