• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Abbe Julio's Miraculous Prayers: For The Healing Of All Physical, Moral And Spiritual Ailments

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1690221557247.png

This is Divine Language. Ancient powerful and miracle producing prayers handed down from centuries, which ave proved their efficacy time and time again. Provided originally in French by the Holy Jean Sempe to the Catholic Priest Abbé Julio in 1892, with the proviso that he in turn passes them on, they are now available in English. It is only God who heals. But healing miracles depend on two things: FAITH AND PRAYER. When you provide the FAITH, you can find the PRAYER here, tailored to your demand. And God will answer your prayers for there is happiness and Joy in God and nobody ever prays in vain.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:

clauddy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice book, but Abbe Julio ( a mystical Priest of the 19th century) Is not only prayers and the Psalms.
He used also sacred pentacles and amulets.
In this book such a use by him of the amulets Is not described.
Anyway Geof Gray Cobb and Abbe Julio are my favourite magickians (not by chance I chose the latter for my avatar), though there's no connection between these 2 guys.
Abbe Julio' s books are often used by Catholics (even if no One of them Will ever admit such a thing).

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nice book, but Abbe Julio ( a mystical Priest of the 19th century) Is not only prayers and the Psalms.
He used also sacred pentacles and amulets.
In this book such a use by him of the amulets Is not described.
Anyway Geof Gray Cobb and Abbe Julio are my favourite magickians (not by chance I chose the latter for my avatar), though there's no connection between these 2 guys.
Abbe Julio' s books are often used by Catholics (even if no One of them Will ever admit such a thing).
Please don't discuss the content of books in this subsection, it's against the rules - use this one instead if you want to share your opinions or other information: