• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Al G. Manning - The Magic of New Ishtar Power

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
51Vfs6RwTCL.jpg

Trashy and extremely cringy modern grimoire from the 1970ies that has since nevertheless achieved cult status, much like Geof Gray-Cobb's "The Miracle of New Avatar Power". I mainly uploaded it because there's a Book Discussion about it.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Ser, a slightly more detailed criticism of it's vehicle would be appreciated.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ser, a slightly more detailed criticism of it's vehicle would be appreciated.
I can't find any description by a commercial seller and I really don't have the patience to do much further research on a book that I basically consider a mere curiosity, so let's see what your discussion thread turns up. Here's a review by a Reddit user who swears by it:

This system is composed of 8 separate thoughtform spirits Manning created in his ESP Lab experiments then allowed his thousands of ESP Lab members to summon and use these creations thus strengthening them over years and years of time. In his book, he gives you a talisman with full instructions on how to summon these thoughtforms and use them to help yourself in practical ways. I've worked with some of these spirits and they DO work. Highly recommended!

Dunno what to make of this tome, you'll have to read it yourself.