• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] All life savings stolen, how to recover?

Someone's asking for help!

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
So end of the last year I was properly psychotic and saw someone in Reddit comments claiming to be homeless and asking for food money in Netherlands subreddit. So I decided to PM them and send like 100 or something so they could get food for the day or something but this ended up emptying my bank account of all the 35k euros I had in it. I earned this money through programming work and busting my ass for it everyday for almost a year.

What happened is that at first she asked for some money for rent so she could pick herself up, and also made me pay for costs of things required for her new bullshit job she made up. The understanding was that she would pay me back after settling in that job. Laptop, screen, phone, etc.

She also made up dental costs, 2x oxygen tasks because "she caught covid", and bunch of other debts she made up on spot. None of it was believable for anyone not psychotic but I was really far gone and pulling cards from crowley-thoth.com to guide me all day, along with sunken cost fallacy.

Anyway, while she was keeping a low profile with no social media accounts, I managed to map out her relatives through a creative Facebook post in lost & found group of her city and threatened to contact them if she didn't pay up. So far she has been dragging her feet on this too and has only paid back 100 euros. She is not taking it seriously enough and just playing more games.

I also contacted her bank and they blocked her account after a phone call with her but couldn't revert the transactions because she already took out all the money and judging by her Reddit posts stored them in cryptocurrency.

I can't stop thinking about this sum of money and I wasted whole 2024 depressed, without a job or motivation to do anything. She literally not only vamped away what I earned through whole of 2023 but also made 2024 hell for me as well. I also live in Azerbaijan where 35k euros can buy you a house (I was a skilled migrant to Germany when all this happened, needless to say I lost that job to psychosis too).

Is there any spirits I can contact that can serve the justice? Can anyone help me with this? I'm really at my wit's end regarding this.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bro cmon, you oughtta be kidding right? You just kept giving her everything you had?

Anyways, if my memory serves me right, Andromalius is the guy for the job.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
Bro cmon, you oughtta be kidding right? You just kept giving her everything you had?
Not kidding, sadly. I was highly psychotic, donating to bunch of causes, desperate for friends, sunken cost fallacy. She caught the glimpse of my state and used it to her advantage.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Jesus Christ man. I really hope you learned your lesson. Perhaps the 9th Angel of the Shemhamephorash is a good option.
HZIAL (Heziel / Haziel) "to make someone keep their word".
Traditional Psalm:
Reminiscere miserationum tuarum Domine, et misericordiarum tuarum quae a saeculo sunt

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Is there any spirits I can contact that can serve the justice? Can anyone help me with this?
That your go to is to contact "spirits" tells me that your thinking is still exceptionally unclear. Magic works best when a person is in a strong and rational place. Not a desperate and irrational one. In fact, magic could make everything far worse if it's introduced into those circumstances.

If you've been a victim of fraud then the "spirits" you need to contact are the police and your bank, not hers. Many countries now have legal protections against fraud (especially if you were in a mentally vulnerable place) and you may get some of the money back.

If, instead, this essentially amounts to a simp thing, if you've sent this woman money freely and without her using duplicitous means to get it (for example, by promising a service that she hasn't delivered) then, honestly, the money is gone and that's that. If that is the case, I would advise you to draw a line in the sand, don't try to undo what's been done (that way lies madness) but instead focus on getting healthy and rebuilding your capital. Learn from it by ask yourself what deeper things have been going on with you to make you want to do this for a total stranger.

Either way, whether you go the legal route or the "walkaway and learn from it" route, do this: On a clear night, shower/bathe thoroughly and put on clean clothes. Go outside to a quiet place where you are not going to be disturbed and where you can see the sky clearly (all the better if its a special place for you). With all the focus that you can muster, speak these words slowly and deliberately: "Under the vault of Heaven, I call upon the guidance of the Hidden Part of MySelf. Show me the way to strength. Abrahadabra!". Thoughts and impressions will begin to make themselves known to you, probably immediately. Observe them carefully. They will guide you.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
That your go to is to contact "spirits" tells me that your thinking is still exceptionally unclear. Magic works best when a person is in a strong and rational place. Not a desperate and irrational one. In fact, magic could make everything far worse if it's introduced into those circumstances.

If you've been a victim of fraud then the "spirits" you need to contact are the police and your bank, not hers. Many countries now have legal protections against fraud (especially if you were in a mentally vulnerable place) and you may get some of the money back.

If, instead, this essentially amounts to a simp thing, if you've sent this woman money freely and without her using duplicitous means to get it (for example, by promising a service that she hasn't delivered) then, honestly, the money is gone and that's that. If that is the case, I would advise you to draw a line in the sand, don't try to undo what's been done (that way lies madness) but instead focus on getting healthy and rebuilding your capital. Learn from it by ask yourself what deeper things have been going on with you to make you want to do this for a total stranger.

Either way, whether you go the legal route or the "walkaway and learn from it" route, do this: On a clear night, shower/bathe thoroughly and put on clean clothes. Go outside to a quiet place where you are not going to be disturbed and where you can see the sky clearly (all the better if its a special place for you). With all the focus that you can muster, speak these words slowly and deliberately: "Under the vault of Heaven, I call upon the guidance of the Hidden Part of MySelf. Show me the way to strength. Abrahadabra!". Thoughts and impressions will begin to make themselves known to you, probably immediately. Observe them carefully. They will guide you.
My bank is Wise, they clearly state that in case of fraud you should contact the other bank. I can't contact the police because Dutch police are not taking requests from outsiders, I have checked for this good enough, they simply don't have a contact form or email address for these purposes.

This wasn't a simp thing, she never showed me herself fully, this was about helping a "homeless" person because I was feeling like a saint.
Post automatically merged:

I checked my Wise app again and seems like there's a way to report the transactions now, I'm sure they changed to this very recently because it was just asking to contact the other bank earlier when I checked. Anyway, I'll go ahead and report. Thanks for all the advice.

Pyrokar

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
They are not telling you everything. You can double down and pay to curse her

Heh i wish a ninja would.
500 can arrange for a quality ass whooping on an EU scale.
for 35k the imagination shudders to even consider.
the cartoonish extremes of what'd come boggle the mind.

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
My bank is Wise, they clearly state that in case of fraud you should contact the other bank. I can't contact the police because Dutch police are not taking requests from outsiders, I have checked for this good enough, they simply don't have a contact form or email address for these purposes.
I see. I do not know the intricacies of the law in this area but, if you can find one, asking an Azerbaijani lawyer to help would seem sensible. There are lots of international agreements that mean they could take this issue further for you. You'd certainly be far better off talking with a lawyer about it than wizards.
This wasn't a simp thing, she never showed me herself fully, this was about helping a "homeless" person because I was feeling like a saint.
The world is full of predatory people and powers who try to exploit our weaknesses, whether it's sexual desire or our desire to see ourselves in a particular way (as a "saint", say). Learning to protect oneself is essential. Learning to protect oneself while retaining our innocence and not becoming jaded is probably the hardest thing you can do. As one said "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
".

In a certain sense, if you want to see yourself as a saint, she's actually given you that. You gave with a pure heart. What she's done with the money really doesn't change that. Still, as certain as night follows day, you can be sure that money obtained without consciousness will pass through her hands like sand. Considering that some saints were
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and quietly raised those children without revealing the falsehood, you got off pretty cheaply at €35K. Learn, let go, move on.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
Wise emailed back that they don't care about it and should be resolved personally. Fuck, I almost got happy for once in a while.

They are not telling you everything. You can double down and pay to curse her

Heh i wish a ninja would.
500 can arrange for a quality ass whooping on an EU scale.
for 35k the imagination shudders to even consider.
the cartoonish extremes of what'd come boggle the mind.
Tell me, how? I'm done being a sheep.

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Wise emailed back that they don't care about it and should be resolved personally. Fuck, I almost got happy for once in a while.

Tell me, how? I'm done being a sheep.
You don't really have much options left besides letting it go and be the wiser next time or making her life miserable via magick.

Which I would advise against, you don't throw a curse without bearing its weight. I am not talking about karma here, if you aren't balanced to a degree, the curse will burn you too.

Considering you are asking how to, honestly mate, let go.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't care about what happens to her, I only care about getting my money back.
How much longer will I keep starting at walls and screaming 35 internally? There has to be justice.