• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Alpha-numeric response from Akashic Records

Someone's asking for help!

Slytherin

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I can't astral project, I directly send tendrils of Ki, Aura, Psi sometimes individually or syncretize to connect to the universal energy field and telepathically transfer the question and the reply comes telepathically, which sometimes gives erroneous results. I have recently started using ARV (associative remote viewing) for better results, but is there any other way to get a better response, preferably alpha numeric (like in text and numbers instead of colors and scents)
Post automatically merged:

@Khoren_ which part did you find unbelievable that you gave my post Troll🧌 reaction

Last edited:

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Have you considered using specific meditations from YouTube related to the akhasic records? There are plenty of them.

As for the other things you have said, be careful about where you project Psi and Ki energy. While it may sound fun, remember that projecting Ki and Psi energy can also make it attach to certain objects or people, and this thing can be detrimental in a lot of aspects.