• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Am i cursed?

Jackiepowell

Visitor
Reaction score
I have never experienced the depth of low in my life as i have this past two years. Although i have been in a similar situation. It has never prolonged or been stagmeutm i have not felt aa though i am trapped.

Let me start from the beginining. All my life i have been a happy go lucky kinda person, inttrovert. I never hurt anyone, but for some reaaon i am always the one to be targetted .

I was forced to leave 3 homes ( having lived wt each for 10 years) due to severe racial hatred. Ever since i left this last one, i feel aa thiugh i am cursed. I am unable to secure a home,

Within a few months i went from hostels, to a room on booking.com, but eventually found a one shared house, which i am desparate to get out of. I share with 4 men ( i am a female ) and i feel sufficated . I love having a home, where i do not have to share. Things have become more and more toxic , and i find that i am experiencing bad luck in other areas of my life.

Am i cursed?... i know housing has sokethinf to do with blacklisting me from getting a place...

Sorry if this sounds confusing

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like crappy luck to me but you can try a uncrossing ritual for 7 days, and at the same time a road opener ritual. I will look for both shortly if you would like.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There are many cleansing, protection, curse breaking, and uncrossing rituals and guides available through WF already.

If you just want to know what’s wrong, let me be the first to tell you that with the capabilities you have the kinds of details you can provide will not be enough for anyone to know what ails you beyond literally just guessing.

You could, however, try…
IMG_0253.jpeg

Last edited:

utmagus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What divination techniques (or book/s) do you recommend, please?

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
For this sort of thing, I was recommended a "surefire" way to know if you're cursed.

Take a lemon and cut it in half,
put a little salt over it and leave it out
if it molds within two days, you're cursed,
otherwise, you're fine.

Jackiepowell

Visitor
Reaction score
Sounds like crappy luck to me but you can try a uncrossing ritual for 7 days, and at the same time a road opener ritual. I will look for both shortly if you would like.
Hello,

Thank you..Can you tell me what is uncrossing ritual
Post automatically merged:

Short of knowing some serious occult practitioners whom you extremely pissed off, being cursed is highly unlikely, I would say.

What are occult practioneers?...

I have been found myself constantly the bait of tacial hatred and being the one that ends up having to leave my home. Like i said this is the third and hiusing has made it in their power to discourage other housing not to rehouse me , all because i woukd not continue to have verbal( on a daoly basis), physical abuse done to me .

I am in ine room and the vibes is horrible. I feel sufficated , whilst everything around me falls apart also 😪. I wil get through this, im sure.. just feeling a little overwhemed thats all

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,

I mean true practising experts, not just occult posers and readers of strange books, experienced mages with genuine powers.

All in all, it sounds like you're experiencing real-world hardship and suffering without any curses or malevolent magic involved.

Jackiepowell

Visitor
Reaction score
I mean true practising experts, not just occult posers and readers of strange books, experienced mages with genuine powers.

All in all, it sounds like you're experiencing real-world hardship and suffering without any curses or malevolent magic involved.
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to respond and given your amazing knowledge 🤗🥰

I would also like to thank everyone in this amazing forum that has been kind and considerate by taking thr time to address mt query 🥰

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,

I have been found myself constantly the bait of tacial hatred and being the one that ends up having to leave my home. Like i said this is the third and hiusing has made it in their power to discourage other housing not to rehouse me , all because i woukd not continue to have verbal( on a daoly basis), physical abuse done to me .

I am in ine room and the vibes is horrible. I feel sufficated , whilst everything around me falls apart also 😪. I wil get through this, im sure.. just feeling a little overwhemed thats all
Uncrossing ritual is act of removing negative energies such as what we create, could be negative self talk or strangers that we meet and even curses or hexes placed on us. I have to agree with @HoldAll its just hardships of life you're going through, however. It couldn't hurt to do an uncrossing ritual either.

Sorry for the late reply. Its been a busy day.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You gotten some Excellent advice so far, only thing I can add, as @SkullTraill mentioned divination:

Learn a tried and true form of simple divination, I suggest the Pendulum. You can get proficient with the pendulum in only a day or so, maybe less.
It's perfect for answers to "Yes / No / Maybe" type questions. It can give you insight to a Larger World!