• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Amazing secrets of new avatar power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Share a PDF of a book.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This was the first book I had heard if that said you should get the real physical book rather than download it.
At the time I couldn't get the physical book, so I did (what I thought was) the next best thing and typed up the entire book from a download page.

I love the Defensive Armor ritual and still do it once a week. Did some of the spells to cure my cat and added the "curses" to a long time working.
I'm pretty sure this book has influenced Damin Brand massively, as it is what popularized Arzel.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This was the first book I had heard if that said you should get the real physical book rather than download it.
At the time I couldn't get the physical book, so I did (what I thought was) the next best thing and typed up the entire book from a download page.

I love the Defensive Armor ritual and still do it once a week. Did some of the spells to cure my cat and added the "curses" to a long time working.
I'm pretty sure this book has influenced Damin Brand massively, as it is what popularized Arzel.
That's because (I think) until recently, all the available copies online/digital were simply scans, which are essentially just collections of images. I have uploaded an OCR'd version though which has searchable text and contents.

Yeah for sure, the 2 NAP books are/were hugely influential.

C4Orange

Visitor
Reaction score
I combined the NAP ritual with circular breathing (look up Wim Hof Method) and will work with this method again.

The Elubatel chant really changed the reality in which I live in just 3-4 month and resulted in substantial improvement in my financesl and status, but also woke me up to some very harsh truth about human nature. It was not a joyride, but I got more, far more, out of it, than I upfront would have been able to believe, that I could ask for.

One can easily fall into the trap of letting the cheesy writing fool one into beliving this is not a serious gromoire. But indeed the NAP-ritual, "NAP power gates" and so on are GD material in a little more accessible fashion.
Some people say, that the physical copies are talismans itself. The new releases by VcToria Gray lack the motivational stories. Those contain imo interesting application examples for the chants and were also designed to set ones mind onto the mindset the author would recommend to work with.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Some people say, that the physical copies are talismans itself.
Interesting, never heard that before. I might have to find myself some first edition physical copies before they get too expensive. I told myself I'd never maintain a physical occult book collection but here we are, already got about 5...

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Some people say, that the physical copies are talismans itself
Yes, that was along the lines what I heard. Especially with the Mystical Grimoire but also with NAP.
That too was an inspiration for the stories of Damon Brand cursing pdf's of the GOM books I believe.

Mage

Neophyte
Reaction score
I combined the NAP ritual with circular breathing (look up Wim Hof Method) and will work with this method again.

The Elubatel chant really changed the reality in which I live in just 3-4 month and resulted in substantial improvement in my financesl and status, but also woke me up to some very harsh truth about human nature. It was not a joyride, but I got more, far more, out of it, than I upfront would have been able to believe, that I could ask for.

One can easily fall into the trap of letting the cheesy writing fool one into beliving this is not a serious gromoire. But indeed the NAP-ritual, "NAP power gates" and so on are GD material in a little more accessible fashion.
Some people say, that the physical copies are talismans itself. The new releases by VcToria Gray lack the motivational stories. Those contain imo interesting application examples for the chants and were also designed to set ones mind onto the mindset the author would recommend to work with.

Did u have magick work before doing circular breathing?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I find that the most important part of magic is the intent combined with build-up.

The breathing? Your use of circular breathing brings you back into context surrounding your magic.

Sacrifices? Your use of loss and pain increases investment.

The ritual? Your use of pattern and novelty increases your likelihood of 'invasive thought'.

It all comes down to enhancing your spoken intent unto action.

Kuruvar Nessaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
Nap was the first book that allowed me to get closer to a magical system.
I can say that I owe a lot to Mr. Cobb.

Since then, I have never stopped using the spells featured in the book, always with success.
Establishing a connection with entities is easy enough even for a novice, and the results occur fairly quickly (although it depends on the nature of the request).
The book is divided into angelic entities and geniuses, and I was able to learn how these different entities work, even the difference with entities called demons.

However, in addition to warmly recommending this book to anyone looking for a magical way to get started, I take this opportunity to extend my appreciation to Elubatel, Nitika, Labezerin and others for their help, guidance, healings and successful curses.

Kuruvar Nessaron

jadepearl

Visitor
Reaction score
Kuruvar Nessaron, I am quite new to NAP and I just started working with Labezerin. Can you please share your experience? Thank you in advance.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Me too, same story.
NAP book was where I also started with Mgck.
Now days, I can still locate the majority of such rituals in other books. A very condensed version of The Bornless One, which is a part of the NAP Fountain Ritual, I was discovered yesterday in Israel Regardie's 1975 book "The One Year Manual Twelve Steps to Spiritual Enlightenment." but as a part of Rose Cross ritual. (?)
Also, I discovered Dee-Hay-Tooth evocation in a book that was published before NAP, but I can't recall which one.
Anyone familiar with the origins of this ritual?