• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

An Indigo Candle Meditation on Binah, Money Problems, Restriction, Parasite spirits

Reaction score
Awards
The first obviously was self analysis on this and why I do certain things that produce the outcomes as a self fulfilling prophecy. For example, Im sick so I called off work. I had a whole week off due to illness a week or two ago. So I might need a new job or two jobs.
So there is that, but restriction, judging by a lamed shape of the wick left after deciding to cut the meditation short. was left as a lamed type shape, indicating instruction. We remember ourselves as teenagers and twenty somethings knowing everything and being the baddest thing since sliced bread. But obviously as we grow older, we hopefully grow wiser.
Finally, poverty or parasites, the last thing I nitice is left over wax drips in a form of a larvae, a scroll, or a dual ended wand or pole.
This indicates to me polarity and poles, that each planet governs a set of poles. This is found in Cases writings among others, and the Kybalion. A scroll or wand indicates to me not observation or assumption but use of magic can turn these around, as long as no restriction.
So, observation and assumption. If I get further insight from relighting the candle for a three minute meditation, I will post a reply.

Reaction score
Awards
The first obviously was self analysis on this and why I do certain things that produce the outcomes as a self fulfilling prophecy. For example, Im sick so I called off work. I had a whole week off due to illness a week or two ago. So I might need a new job or two jobs.
So there is that, but restriction, judging by a lamed shape of the wick left after deciding to cut the meditation short. was left as a lamed type shape, indicating instruction. We remember ourselves as teenagers and twenty somethings knowing everything and being the baddest thing since sliced bread. But obviously as we grow older, we hopefully grow wiser.
Finally, poverty or parasites, the last thing I nitice is left over wax drips in a form of a larvae, a scroll, or a dual ended wand or pole.
This indicates to me polarity and poles, that each planet governs a set of poles. This is found in Cases writings among others, and the Kybalion. A scroll or wand indicates to me not observation or assumption but use of magic can turn these around, as long as no restriction.
So, observation and assumption. If I get further insight from relighting the candle for a three minute meditation, I will post a reply.
the candle wax shape left indicates a fish tailed/legged enity with a cone or crown that goes back. It actually looks like a final letter or a Vav as well. One word that popped into my head is "merman"/"mermaid". Was actually mermaid, but mermen are known for hats and crowns as well.