• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story An Interesting Lucid Dream Session

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all, after intense practice I think I have finally come to the ability to more or less have a lucid dream on command.

I had a particularly interesting one after having a normal dream, here’s how it went, keep in mind I was still “asleep”

I was in my girlfriend’s parents house, (both extremely Christian) but they have a library and I happened to find two books inside of it. One was called “Esoteric Animals that Inhabit the Spirit World” and the other was a general encyclopedia about esoteric terms but I cannot remember the title.

After looking at the cover, I noticed my breathing and “woke up”. I scanned my environment hard and got the urge to try something I’ve never done before. I grabbed the first book and concentrated on waking up with it.
I “woke up” in my bed, at my house, and I performed a reality test, (finger through my hand) and I passed indicating I was not dreaming. However, I felt a quality of “lightness” or “weightlessness” that I could not describe since now I was hyper focused on my environment. Also I looked down and I was holding the same book from my dream.
Needless to say I was very surprised, and grabbed my phone and started trying to take pictures of it, only for the camera function to be completely inoperable with it blacking out and closing out (common in dreams). Now I knew I was asleep and was extremely excited to explore before I woke up for real this time,

I walked around my house, and the level of detail was identical, almost… spooky, and it was day/ morning outside. This dream environment was oddly realistic, but I do not think I was “100% lucid” or else I would of gone outside or tried to fly or something, but instead I was focused on the book I brought from my previous dream.
I open the table of contents, I do not have it memorized but I do remember the sections all having legit titles that made sense like “Sylphs” and “Undines” and so on.

Next, this is what I think is really fascinating, I opened the book to a random page and was shocked to see real words instead of the normal hazy-floaty inky words that you usually see when you concentrate on words in a dream. However, all these pages were real and detailed and the sentences I read, although I do not remember the contents exactly, I do remember they all made sense in terms of topic of the book, as well as grammar. I closely studied for a few more pages and I was very shocked to see it appeared to be a legit book instead of a dream object that had the appearance of a book (if that makes sense)

Next, I had the urge to look at my phone, I opened Safari and spoke out loud and said “show me what I am meant to see”. Then the website header started flickering and spitting out and refreshing quicker than I could read with different URLs until it landed on this white page with a black text that talked about manifestation, again I can not recall exactly everything it said, but the process sure was cool.

Finally, I woke up for real, and probably looked pretty stupid testing my environment in real life for like 30 seconds, but after waking up from a dream to a 10x more realistic dream I was not going to take chances.

This was a very exciting process for me and probably the longest I was ever able to achieve lucidity. I am not sure why the second dream was more realistic, I speculate either my brain is trying to make a more “detailed” dreamscape with better “graphics” I.e better detail such as the book since I was becoming more aware. Or perhaps I was briefly on a higher, but still relatively dense and close to the physical plane such as the etheric or the lower astral. However I am not sure.

Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Reaction score
Awards
Yes.
First, on The Body of Light and Spiritual Transformation,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I went through a deliverance and here I am once again, like a meth addiction.
But.
I was taught by a folk Christian how to reclaim your personal power by entering into a memory, scooping your initials out of them into your butterfly net, and inhaling them to complete reclaiming your fragment of your soul.

But.
Some knew what they were doing as well as what I did.
I had a lucid dream getting text messages that repeated three days. On my phone in waking hours no such text. But firmly imprinted into my memory.
They were death magick and dark arts practitioners. A stupid streak of mine, meddling where I shouldn't..but here I Am.
The Body of Light should be a good read on AP and light and Hermetics. Thelema.