• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Angels, demons, stars, giants, nebulas, planets....

Reaction score
Awards
The Bible makes frequent references to star clusters and constellations and such, even indirect mention to at least one planet.
In the Revelation of St John and other books, mention is made to huge volumes of stars falling out of the sky, Jesus said he saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning.

I cannot wrap my thought train around what Im trying to understand here.

Malkrakian Myste had drawn my attention to something interesting. While I was a OSS/HSGD candidate, he was an experienced one from the OTO side. He pointed out to me by photos and mideivel drawings of demons that were one and the same in similarity, celestial bodies and old demon drawings.

Other galaxies and universes exist, but in between are several problems. Distance. Asteroid belts. Shooting stars. a black hole between scorpio and sagittarius. Other fun stuff.

But ... could there be ... not only a planet like ours in neighboring galaxies and universes, but also different gods and other spirits?

Or ... are all of these celestial bodies besides the fallen or dead, the remainder of who have not fallen?

Could this be, like content in Zeitgeist, a clue to something vast numbers of people dont understand?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Bible makes frequent references to star clusters and constellations and such, even indirect mention to at least one planet.
In the Revelation of St John and other books, mention is made to huge volumes of stars falling out of the sky, Jesus said he saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning.

I cannot wrap my thought train around what Im trying to understand here.

Malkrakian Myste had drawn my attention to something interesting. While I was a OSS/HSGD candidate, he was an experienced one from the OTO side. He pointed out to me by photos and mideivel drawings of demons that were one and the same in similarity, celestial bodies and old demon drawings.

Other galaxies and universes exist, but in between are several problems. Distance. Asteroid belts. Shooting stars. a black hole between scorpio and sagittarius. Other fun stuff.

But ... could there be ... not only a planet like ours in neighboring galaxies and universes, but also different gods and other spirits?

Or ... are all of these celestial bodies besides the fallen or dead, the remainder of who have not fallen?

Could this be, like content in Zeitgeist, a clue to something vast numbers of people dont understand?
The “stars” are the heavenly princes falling because they are at war

read the commentary by Rashi on Isaiah 14

compare the abomination of desolation spoken of by Jesus to Daniel 8 and 9

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is better to regard the universe as an enormous entity with myriad lesser intelligences embedded in its vast ecosystem/body with non-linear time.

A top-down view resolves many of the problems in the typical bottom-up human view

Reaction score
Awards
I am wondering atm if the moons of other planets have interesting mansions such as th Picatrix has for Luna. I see your point however Roma.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am wondering atm if the moons of other planets have interesting mansions such as th Picatrix has for Luna. I see your point however Roma.
There are certainly many reports of alien bases on various moons. Some of them are from the ancient builder race with ceilings suited to 300 foot tall titans. I suppose they might be called mansions

Reaction score
Awards
So my point was more that what religions and occult material is largely based on, and contained in, the Milky Way galaxy - naturally because early on we had no idea or classification methods for nearby galaxies - and therefore these other galaxies might be seperate gods/goddesses, separate races, separate lore, etc. So, in Andromeda for example, we could have unencountered gods and goddesses, because nobody has tried tuning into their celestial bodies in that galaxy.

Or they all belong to the "God".

Or I am still in need of education and a slap back to reality.

Reaction score
Awards
Just to let you all know my posting will be dropping off. Due to a failed power supply and a phone that seems to have trouble staying charged, both academic study and most use has now been paused for some unnecessary reason.