• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Angels of Empowered Magick - Damon Brand

Talk about a book(s)

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks!!! I was so surprised when i saw this book.... I have all of GOM books!!! I never knew anything about this Patreon... I think i might have read something about some plans they had years ago to make the magick a bit more personal to some of their serious readers, but never knew what or when it finally happened. So glad i found out through here:D. That membership is worth every penny in my book... just $17 a month!!! Thanks again for posting this book and with that letting me in the know:giggle:

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok Djnenas.......the Time distortion ritual was announced on AoEP.....but no any info.....as a subscriber, do you now what is it about...

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks!!! I was so surprised when i saw this book.... I have all of GOM books!!! I never knew anything about this Patreon... I think i might have read something about some plans they had years ago to make the magick a bit more personal to some of their serious readers, but never knew what or when it finally happened. So glad i found out through here:D. That membership is worth every penny in my book... just $17 a month!!! Thanks again for posting this book and with that letting me in the know:giggle:
Ok Djnenas.......the Time distortion ritual was announced on AoEP.....but no any info.....as a subscriber, do you now what is it about...
So sorry i probably led you to believe i already had my suscription to Brand's Patreon??... even though i am planning to get it though.... But the time distorsion ritual is something i remember reading in one of the blogs by Adam Blackthorne at GalleryOfMagick.com i believe? He explained that we should remember time is a concept created by men and all there truly is, its eternal present moment... therefore, by doing the distorsion ritual we get to bend the time concept into a faster manifestation by reaching out with our conciousness... or something to that effect. I read this YEARS ago, forgive by limitation. When i get my subscription i will delve into it again and bring you some better clarification here. Hope this helps!!

Noruas

Visitor
Reaction score
Good afternoon, everyone. I would like to ask if this method will work without connecting to Patreon?
Thank you

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Good afternoon, everyone. I would like to ask if this method will work without connecting to Patreon?
Thank you
According to what i read on the Patreon page preliminany, No:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you
Sounds like the entire point is they expect you to pay monthly to 1) access it initially and 2) to continue having access to it.

(disclaimer: All I know of GOM first hand is like 10 total pages I’ve read between 2-3 of their books and like 8-10 minutes I spent on their website once. But I’ve given some thought to a different but similar-ish situation in the past)

From the very little I’ve looked at it:
  • If they’ve given you all of the info (seals/sigils/name/titles/etc) you need (you have the entities phone number in a sense)
  • They think they can block your access to it unless you pay and then they must think they have the ability to easily block you if you stop paying (essentially taking you off and then putting you back on a blocked number list - continuing with the above lame phone number illustration)
  • or they think they have an exclusive agreement with the entities (who agree to just not except your call through this method unless you’re on their allowed call list)

Issues with the above setup:
  • you can’t get anything better then they can from the system (which is the problem with a cookie cutter system, which is a whole different discussion)
  • the logistics if they have an active/large list of subscribers would probably be insane (this wouldn’t be a fire off a find-a-job-spell and letting the universe sort out the details), more likely they half-ass it at best
  • if a capable practitioner wanted to they could figure out a way to use the system without continuing to pay a monthly fee unless these entities are solely and wholeheartedly devoted to this group (unlikely or else they are weak and not all that useful anyway)
  • or it would require a group of capable practitioners who spend a lot of time actively protecting this system (doubt this would work for long for a number of reasons)
  • if they decide to not keep this going then whatever time you spent working the system would have been better spent working something that couldn’t be taken away from you
  • probably not worth the price of admission for a lot of reasons
  • just pick up a decent book on chaos magic and probably get similar results

-Eld

(My 1/2 cent 5 minute read of it. Definitely not worth a full 2 cents)

Indigo777

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm told this really happened. Two Shem angels are playing chess somewhere in Heaven and suddenly one angel says to the other "Hey Hariel, I need to go for a while. Can you wait for me? I am summoned by one young magician?" "OK Yeliel," says the other angel "but before you go, check his Patreon subscription. What to say, that is a new syndicate rule, my friend. Without a proper Patreon subscription purchased by the magician, we don't have the obligation to show up to work!

Frater Quaesitor

Neophyte
Reaction score
Tendríamos que conseguir algunos de los rituales de sincronización y ver qué pasa.
Obtuve el libro, cuando me uní a este foro, y solo leí las primeras páginas, donde advierte sobre cómo funciona.
Confieso que solo compré un libro de GOM, pero los he usado todos. La magia me ha funcionado bien.
Algunas cosas parecían imposibles y obtuve los resultados que estaba buscando.
Después de un tiempo, (porque dicen que los libros tienen una especie de maldición antipiratería), practiqué varios rituales para quitar maldiciones (incluso algunos de los propios libros), y los resultados seguían siendo buenos.

Traducido con
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(versión gratuita)

Indigo777

Neophyte
Reaction score
You should pay for the books cause books don't just fall from the sky. Authors invested time and money to publish them, and even if most of them are utter garbage, the realization that you were tricked into buying them with unethical marketing practices, has its value. In other words, you paid for the valuable lesson, for being naive. But if you decide not to pay besides the obvious benefits you gain from using the book(s), you will pay the price sooner or later in some other way, cause the bottom line, we are all "One". So you basically stole from yourself and in that way, you created a certain disbalance in Universe, which will find a way to balance itself one way or another. For example, a few years from now, your car may malfunction in some deserted place, where the price for fixing it will be 10x larger than usual, and you will have no choice but to pay for it. Is that curse of the author catching up with you for stealing his or her book? Of course not! That is stupid cause sending the curse to hundreds or thousands of potential "book thieves" is a suicidal act. Every curse no matter how justified may seem at the time of launching, has its blowback so imagine the energy that the author will need to invest into his/her defenses. That is why we have intelligent mechanisms, that take care of maintaining the balance, without needlessly making havoc in people's lives because of "stealing books". Other than that, the main goal of various transpersonal forces (demonic, angelic, and all kinds of other spirits) is to find the channels for their manifestation in the world, so if you are a young (which usually means broke) magician full of potential, they don't care if you acquired information about them in an illegal way. They just want you, to work with them and invest your personal energy in fulfilling (preferably) mutual goals. They may or may not find a way to compensate the author if he deserves it. These forces are egregores same as money so they speak the same language which means there will be no misunderstandings.

In the last 10 years, I spent somewhere around seven thousand bucks on magick books. I gave many stellar reviews on Amazon which sold thousands of books. That may or may not give me the right to glance over the latest book of certain authors for free before I decide to purchase, and if there is a curse for that, I guess I will find a way to handle it or live with it. I just think that right now, in this historical moment, there are other, way more important things that burden our "personal accounts" for us to be worried about petty curses. But if you, a currently broke young magician have only 11 bucks in your pocket, and you decide to buy a book instead of spending it in MacDonalds on Coke and hamburger, that act will be seen as a serious sacrifice and it will echo through the eternity. :)

Mage

Neophyte
Reaction score
You should pay for the books cause books don't just fall from the sky. Authors invested time and money to publish them, and even if most of them are utter garbage, the realization that you were tricked into buying them with unethical marketing practices, has its value. In other words, you paid for the valuable lesson, for being naive. But if you decide not to pay besides the obvious benefits you gain from using the book(s), you will pay the price sooner or later in some other way, cause the bottom line, we are all "One". So you basically stole from yourself and in that way, you created a certain disbalance in Universe, which will find a way to balance itself one way or another. For example, a few years from now, your car may malfunction in some deserted place, where the price for fixing it will be 10x larger than usual, and you will have no choice but to pay for it. Is that curse of the author catching up with you for stealing his or her book? Of course not! That is stupid cause sending the curse to hundreds or thousands of potential "book thieves" is a suicidal act. Every curse no matter how justified may seem at the time of launching, has its blowback so imagine the energy that the author will need to invest into his/her defenses. That is why we have intelligent mechanisms, that take care of maintaining the balance, without needlessly making havoc in people's lives because of "stealing books". Other than that, the main goal of various transpersonal forces (demonic, angelic, and all kinds of other spirits) is to find the channels for their manifestation in the world, so if you are a young (which usually means broke) magician full of potential, they don't care if you acquired information about them in an illegal way. They just want you, to work with them and invest your personal energy in fulfilling (preferably) mutual goals. They may or may not find a way to compensate the author if he deserves it. These forces are egregores same as money so they speak the same language which means there will be no misunderstandings.

In the last 10 years, I spent somewhere around seven thousand bucks on magick books. I gave many stellar reviews on Amazon which sold thousands of books. That may or may not give me the right to glance over the latest book of certain authors for free before I decide to purchase, and if there is a curse for that, I guess I will find a way to handle it or live with it. I just think that right now, in this historical moment, there are other, way more important things that burden our "personal accounts" for us to be worried about petty curses. But if you, a currently broke young magician have only 11 bucks in your pocket, and you decide to buy a book instead of spending it in MacDonalds on Coke and hamburger, that act will be seen as a serious sacrifice and it will echo through the eternity. :)

I personally think you should only pay for a book if it works for you. If it don;t work for you then the author don't deserve your money.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
I personally think you should only pay for a book if it works for you. If it don;t work for you then the author don't deserve your money.
But magick won't work for everyone and you have to consider the results they want. That notion is silly. If you want to pirate books just say it with your chest and don't apologize.

rice candy

Visitor
Reaction score
I love the Gallery of Magick and even went out of my way and bought a subscription when the Patreon first launched. Even with the subscription this book's magick and sigils are hot garbage. Here were my issues:

(1) When performing the rituals using the sigils, I felt that I was connecting to the "Patreon Magick" instead of reaching the spirit.
(2) The magick itself felt wrong and "heavy" to me. Going to listen to my intuition on this one.
(3) The results didn't manifest / hasn't manifested yet.
(4) Based on my own personal experiences, their 72 Angels of Magick book was more powerful than this.

IMO probably better to use their Chaos Magick book to create a servitor to hijack the energy of the group sigil for your own use. Wasn't even worth the money I spent on it. I'll keep trying, so if my results change I'll edit this post.