• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Anne van Arsdall - Medieval Herbal Remedies [epub & pdf]

Share a PDF of a book.

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
images

Amazon Description:
This book presents for the first time an up-to-date and easy-to-read translation of a medical reference work that was used in Western Europe from the fifth century well into the Renaissance. Listing 185 medicinal plants, the uses for each, and remedies that were compounded using them, the translation will fascinate medievalist, medical historians and the layman alike.

epub version:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

pdf version:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I'd like to know more about you btw.
This is really not the appropriate section to get acquainted to a member (granted, I don't know which is). Perhaps you would want to send @Rowena a private message? Anyway, we staff members wouldn't like to see a personal dialogue develop here where it has no place.
Post automatically merged:

This is really not the appropriate section to get acquainted to a member (granted, I don't know which is). Perhaps you would want to send @Rowena a private message? Anyway, we staff members wouldn't like to see a personal dialogue develop here where it has no place.
Add: I'm a Librarian, not a communication facilitator, it's just one of my jobs to keep Book Share threads clean.

Last edited: