• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation Annunaki

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

cradle666

Visitor
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

Could you recommend books related to the Annunakis? I am interested in works that depict the Anunnakis as gods, angels, spirits, or beings using advanced technology or magic. I would especially appreciate books that provide evidence or partial proof of their existence.

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Best regards,

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I've just posted two books about this topic. One is verrry scholarly because I believe that any reconstructed magical system (as seems to be the one described in the second book, haven't read it yet) should have a solid historicial and textual basis. However, there seems to be any number of books on the Annunaki as ancient aliens but that's really not my cup of tea, you'll have to do your research in that area yourself.