• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ants gathered on offerings

aleister dee

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I hope everyone is doing great.

Today after my offerings to the four kings I left the room as usual so when I came back after 2-3 hours. There were a lot of black ants on the ground where I pour offerings (The offerings are of juice because alcohol is illegal here) so I can't get any alcoholic drink (I pour it on the ground because there is no carpet so I clean it after) I did this previously as well many times nothing like this happened today.

Is there any meaning behind this or I am just over thinking?
Thank you

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I would suggest first to de-ant your home.
Then I would meditate on the meaning if there is any. If the ants were populating your home for some time already, then it's unlikely to be a sign. If they appeared just in small group and your home is not infested, and they got in accidentally only, you can think about sign.
(but I would still be worried, as the ants just getting into your home anyhow is not good, especially when they find your bed)

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Today after my offerings to the four kings I left the room as usual so when I came back after 2-3 hours. There were a lot of black ants on the ground where I pour offerings (The offerings are of juice because alcohol is illegal here) so I can't get any alcoholic drink (I pour it on the ground because there is no carpet so I clean it after) I did this previously as well many times nothing like this happened today.

Thank you
It only takes one ant to find the delicious juice. It will go back to the nest and lead everyone else to the goodies.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

Thank you
I have an offering-stone set up outside my window and pour libations there. That way the ants congregate outside.