• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Any Christian Magicians on the forum?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Or am I the only one?

If so, from which denomination do you hail from?
What sort of Magick practices do you do?
How do you reconcile doing Magick with the words of Jesus Christ?

Just curious.

Extra credit for being of Celtic ancestry .. what are your thoughts on evoking Celtic deities?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Zechariah Sitchin did a reasonable job of demonstrating that there was only one set of gods on the planet at a time.

After a round of the war in the heavens, sometimes the full set would change.

Different cultures have their own names for the gods that claimed to own them - their lord gods.

So a question for any magician working with gods: Are you agreeing that those gods own you?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I'm trying to stick to the questions I posed.
Post automatically merged:

Or am I the only one?
I guess I will go first.
Originally Baptist and Presbyterian raised, though am non denominational but revere the Catholic and Anglican churches.
Mainly Qabalistic Magick and an aim to commune with the Shemhamphoresh angels. Would like to evoke the Celtic deities as well.
This is my main issue with my Magick use. Still I rise.
Just curious.

Extra credit for being of Celtic ancestry .. what are your thoughts on evoking Celtic deities?
As an adept to be once I reach that stage would like to do exactly that.
Post automatically merged:

Zechariah Sitchin did a reasonable job of demonstrating that there was only one set of gods on the planet at a time.

Different cultures have their own names for the gods that claimed to own them - their lord gods.

So a question for any magician working with gods: Are you agreeing that those gods own you?
Well, as a Christian not planning to switch religions, then yes. As Celtic is in my blood, it's possible that they may.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Zecharia Sitchin* was Jewish and therefore incapable of accessing those mysteries which are hidden from the spiritual eyes of his bloodline. These include those mysteries outside of the ancient cultures which most influenced the Hebrew DNA halogroups, Mesopotamian and Egyptian. I have met some Egyptians who belong to other Halogroups and are aware of the Interfering Entities. Hebrew blood belongs to halogroup G (those "on the level" will know what I mean), the root of which is the perfect ashlar square; i.e; Chesed. Christ, whose consciousness had removed all traces of collective Hebrew traumas in his particularisation was able to generate a Dionysian set of mysteries based on the Greek triangle (those in the Vatican will know what I mean), which is, of course, subject to fewer cosmic laws than the square. In conclusion I ask, are you in service to the laws of the square or are you blinded by them?

*Zecharia Sitchin was certifiable and Diloculo was asking a pretty clear question but I gave you this answer to show that just because someone can hang themselves by their own feet off the Tree of Life doesn't mean it's anything other than gameplay.

Or am I the only one?
I am exactly 50% ancient Celt (mostly from Bavaria and Northern Italy). Strange to think that, thousands of miles apart and two totally different people, yet our ancestors lived by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
together.

I am not a Christian though I am often aesthetically attracted to Christianity and I do think that, done properly, it can "open the eyes of the Heart" which leads to fullness of Being. That's something which I too work towards but rather than connecting it with something "out there", it reflects the highest "in here".

Reaction score
Awards
Zecharia Sitchin* was Jewish and therefore incapable of accessing those mysteries which are hidden from the spiritual eyes of his bloodline. These include those mysteries outside of the ancient cultures which most influenced the Hebrew DNA halogroups, Mesopotamian and Egyptian. I have met some Egyptians who belong to other Halogroups and are aware of the Interfering Entities. Hebrew blood belongs to halogroup G (those "on the level" will know what I mean), the root of which is the perfect ashlar square; i.e; Chesed. Christ, whose consciousness had removed all traces of collective Hebrew traumas in his particularisation was able to generate a Dionysian set of mysteries based on the Greek triangle (those in the Vatican will know what I mean), which is, of course, subject to fewer cosmic laws than the square. In conclusion I ask, are you in service to the laws of the square or are you blinded by them?

*Zecharia Sitchin was certifiable and Diloculo was asking a pretty clear question but I gave you this answer to show that just because someone can hang themselves by their own feet off the Tree of Life doesn't mean it's anything other than gameplay.

I am exactly 50% ancient Celt (mostly from Bavaria and Northern Italy). Strange to think that, thousands of miles apart and two totally different people, yet our ancestors lived by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
together.

I am not a Christian though I am often aesthetically attracted to Christianity and I do think that, done properly, it can "open the eyes of the Heart" which leads to fullness of Being. That's something which I too work towards but rather than connecting it with something "out there", it reflects the highest "in here".
^^^

That. or this. exactly this or that. The principles Christ lived and died by as a paradigm mindset of living is exactly what any Christian should live by.

Reaction score
Awards
Or am I the only one?

Just curious.

Christian Magician?
I am.

Which Denomination?
I don’t really claim a particular one these days. Haven’t in decades.

Magic?
These days- trad grimoire, psalter, planetary, angelic, mystic mainly but I dabbled in lot of things over the years.

Celtic?
Not enough to count.

ZS?
I don’t hold any stock to what the dude says.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I ask, are you in service to the laws of the square or are you blinded by them?
It is difficult learning to be human. I am more related to spirals than squares

Sitchin was half right in what he wrote - but that was much better than his peers

You will have noted who he claimed as the author of his last book. There have been independent confirmations of his statement

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Christ was a magician, and his teachings were of the same thing modern magicians seek, dissolution of the ego and the elevation of consciousness. Unfortunately, it has been misinterpreted until now people think Jesus the man will float from the sky like a Michael Bay movie and fight a giant beast.

Reaction score
Awards
Compassion, kindness, and brotherly love will seem to me to be the best way to accomplish what Christ was trying to tell us. I think to get prophetic, we would have had to live as a Hebrew prophet. Supposedly according to Paul, I could be wrong on that, that perhaps we can have the gift of prophecy. I suppose however, we can be both a Christian and a magician.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am not a Christian, but I respect Jesus. Like I stated before, Jesus did not come here to bring Christianity. He was on a quest to wake people up, and make us see that we are Gods. However, I show my Love to Jesus. But I am all over the place.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I am not hardcore Christian, baptized Roman Catholic but raised in the enlightened Netherlands where all gods are made fun of (unless it's allah of course..)
As I'm getting older I feel much more drawn to Catholicism, yet still not a church-goer. I think it would be a shame if humanity totally departed from Christianity, but everybody should make their own choices and respect others' "and it harm none".

Magick: mostly my own take on grimoire Magick, which of course goes well with this religion. I believe that Anu is incorporated into the Christian paradigm as On/An and have always felt him to be the main god and I don't see a reason to exclude anything (based on anything) older than Jesus.

I am not Celtic. Like so many in Western Europe my "blood" likely is more roman than Germanic.

Reaction score
Awards
Gotcha. Yeah, my extra credit thing ma bob was that Im trying to reconcile my heritage with my religion.
I love the Catholic Church to be frank. I admire people who regularly go to mass or have been raised in it or converted. I briefly attended RCIA after a Priest laughed during confession and told me I was "half a Catholic", when I looked dumbfounded after being told to pray this many "Hail Mary" prayers for atonement. I attended RCIA and life as usual got in the way with student apartment upheavals and all. But I used to love going to St Mary church for mass.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
We have a joke in England: "Are you a Christian?" "No, Church of England"
I was raised Church of England, became an anti-Christian for a while (as can happen in one's teens & early twenties) and then realised there was a bigger picture into which both answers fit.
I can't remember who said, when asked if he believed in God, answered "No, I believe in something much bigger"

As for Celticism, I am half Scottish (I think it's the bottom half) but it has not really affected my magical practice.
Unfortunately, it has been misinterpreted until now people think Jesus the man will float from the sky like a Michael Bay movie and fight a giant beast.
Although I would totally watch that.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I did a past-life regression once, and it so happens. That I was in ancient Irland. So I might have some Celtic blood in me somewhere.

As far as magick goes, I harness Energy and Meditate. I don't know anything else.

Reaction score
Awards
No worries, as you know, magick is a lifelong journey. As far as being a Christian in the truest sense is to live through brotherly love, truth, kindness, and compassion.