• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Any experience using talismans to fix a bad birth chart?

SomeWanderer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
As the title says, has anyone successfully used a talisman to fix a bad birth tendency and fix their life?
 

blackpearl00

Neophyte
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Best way would be to identify your best planets and start with the talismans of those planets.
 

SomeWanderer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Thanks, I know the basics, but I was wondering if anyone had a success story about this.
 

Angelkesfarl

Disciple
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
603
Reaction score
635
Awards
9
This is a very successful ritual. You must purify yourself by washing your body early on Thursday morning with water mixed with rose water.

Then put on loose-fitting clothing. Next, face the southeast from where you are standing.

Light a green candle
and some fragrant incense.

Then say the following: O God, the All-Knowing, the All-Aware, O the Most Merciful, whose power is manifest—I am Your weak servant and Your creation. I implore You by Your power, for You hold the keys to all things by Your will, to purify me from all that I fear, to grant me good fortune and happiness in my life, to guide me through Your merciful and pure angels toward all that is good for me, and to protect me from all evil and to inspire me with understanding of Your Signal and knowledge of them; may this be with me throughout my life. I pledge to care for the poor and the needy and to be merciful to those around me to the best of my ability.
Do not look upon my shortcomings, but look upon Your boundless mercy, with which You have encompassed all things—mercy, knowledge, and wisdom—for You are the All-Knowing in all things, their Creator, and their Provider, and everything has its place and its repository.

Repeat this until you feel your chest expand, your spirit broaden, and your lungs fill with air.

Then say the following:

I swear by the name of the Qadoush, the Pure, the Most High, the Almighty, the Lord of the heavens and the earth: O you pure angels, hidden from sight, present in the innermost recesses, and privy to the secrets of the heart—in the name of the Lord of the Worlds—that you come before me, respond to my words, and strive to fulfill my will, in the name of my Lord and your Lord, and the Lord of all creatures, by the right of Adonai, Asbaoth, El Sh Dai, the All-Powerful, .

After that, repeat it once every day whenever you feel you need it.

Let me know after a while how your situation improves.

Neither the hostility of the planet nor its happiness will stop you from achieving your desires, but keep working—for birds fly from their nests every day and return sated.
 

SomeWanderer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
This is a very successful ritual. You must purify yourself by washing your body early on Thursday morning with water mixed with rose water.

Then put on loose-fitting clothing. Next, face the southeast from where you are standing.

Light a green candle
and some fragrant incense.

Then say the following: O God, the All-Knowing, the All-Aware, O the Most Merciful, whose power is manifest—I am Your weak servant and Your creation. I implore You by Your power, for You hold the keys to all things by Your will, to purify me from all that I fear, to grant me good fortune and happiness in my life, to guide me through Your merciful and pure angels toward all that is good for me, and to protect me from all evil and to inspire me with understanding of Your Signal and knowledge of them; may this be with me throughout my life. I pledge to care for the poor and the needy and to be merciful to those around me to the best of my ability.
Do not look upon my shortcomings, but look upon Your boundless mercy, with which You have encompassed all things—mercy, knowledge, and wisdom—for You are the All-Knowing in all things, their Creator, and their Provider, and everything has its place and its repository.

Repeat this until you feel your chest expand, your spirit broaden, and your lungs fill with air.

Then say the following:

I swear by the name of the Qadoush, the Pure, the Most High, the Almighty, the Lord of the heavens and the earth: O you pure angels, hidden from sight, present in the innermost recesses, and privy to the secrets of the heart—in the name of the Lord of the Worlds—that you come before me, respond to my words, and strive to fulfill my will, in the name of my Lord and your Lord, and the Lord of all creatures, by the right of Adonai, Asbaoth, El Sh Dai, the All-Powerful, .

After that, repeat it once every day whenever you feel you need it.

Let me know after a while how your situation improves.

Neither the hostility of the planet nor its happiness will stop you from achieving your desires, but keep working—for birds fly from their nests every day and return sated.
Thank you, although I was asking about the use of astrological talismans in particular because I wonder if they actually work.
I know that actual real astrology can be very accurate, but the fact that a talisman could actually remediate an astral condition, that is another question altogether.
 

blackpearl00

Neophyte
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
You can if the offices overlap. Use moon for memory enhancement if mercury is doing poorly. As for mars‘ intervention if venus is doing poorly. I haven’t seen direct remediation of poorly placed planets work yet in any way but you can lean into other planets sometimes to soften the negative effects.
Thank you, although I was asking about the use of astrological talismans in particular because I wonder if they actually work.
I know that actual real astrology can be very accurate, but the fact that a talisman could actually remediate an astral condition, that is another question altogether.
 

Ignotus

Apprentice
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
330
Awards
2
I don't think the goal has to be getting rid of the influence completely or just trying to balance it out with another planet. It's more about changing how that force manifests and turning something difficult into something useful.

So if a certain natal tendency keeps showing up as the same problem, that is what the talismanic work should be aimed at. Not the placement in itself but the way that planetary force is expressing itself. You work on the tendency itself and try to change the way it manifests.

A difficult Saturn placement for example could be approached by working with the Saturnian force itself but directing it toward discipline, endurance and structure rather than restriction, isolation or stagnation. Same force, different expression.

Practically I would make the talisman specifically around that transformation. I would choose the planetary seal, material, day and hour according to the quality I want to bring forward.
Then I would consecrate and charge it with the very specific intent for how that planetary force should manifest.
I would also continue working with that planetary current alongside the talisman. The talisman would be the physical anchor while the ritual work reinforces the planetary force behind it and gives it a different direction.
 
Top