• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Author Any interest in the back catalog of Mysterious Universe?

Discuss, critique or review an author.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I bought a subscription, (it's not reoccurring) for Mysterious Universe, because I have $2030 in credit with my landlord so I don't have to pay rent for the next 2 months, so I decided it was probably a worthy investment because although it talks about more Fortean/High Strangeness stuff like UFO lore, they occasionally dive into topics such as altered states.

It's a really cool podcast, support them if you are able, but I want to contribute to the library and I'm trying to gage to see if there is actually any interest in this, if I gradually download and archive these episodes of this podcast?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I changed the tag from "Book Discussion" to "Author" because you don't want to discuss a specific work, only if someone is interested enough so you'd share it. The "Book Recommendation" tag would also be appropriate... ok, it's not that important an issue and a matter for debate to boot.

Anyway, Forteana and UFOs aren't my thing, maybe others would like to hear about them.