• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anybody have experience with Azazel?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have done work with various other demons but never with Azazel so far. Anybody have experience with him?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
For a while I did evoke him regularly. He is very approachable and willing to communicate. Maybe because I had made a couple of items for him (which can never hurt).

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well, there are different paradigms i find funny to combine concerning azazel. i first knew him as an demon, who said hed bring me home. then i noticed him with my husband and he was an angel. now ive looked him up in some islamic scripture and he and azaz came to earth as fallen angels spreading evil stuff while being called satan. an other name for his is harith. so haruth and maruth are at it again.

but have a look at this couple azaz and azaz el. first alpha and omega. then The alpha and omega, and it becomes a personal working. im noticing all this so i must be thrice great..

in short my experiences with this azazel thing

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Back in my demon summoning days, Azazel was presented to me as a Man and had that satyr-like appearance. Otherwise he was like an Angel, with military thing.

He is the one who is said to have tought humanity to make weapons in ancient times.

And what can I say is that he helped me become more interested in military intelligence and, for self-defense only, to be interested in weapons and how they work, from ones used in Vietnam to the modern ones.

Those are my experiences I can remember when it comes to Azazel

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Back in my demon summoning days, Azazel was presented to me as a Man and had that satyr-like appearance. Otherwise he was like an Angel, with military thing.

He is the one who is said to have tought humanity to make weapons in ancient times.

And what can I say is that he helped me become more interested in military intelligence and, for self-defense only, to be interested in weapons and how they work, from ones used in Vietnam to the modern ones.

Those are my experiences I can remember when it comes to Azazel
Do you think the reason he was like an angel is because he is also a fallen angel?
Post automatically merged:

Well, actually I don't know why I ask that. It's quite obvious. -_-

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Do you think the reason he was like an angel is because he is also a fallen angel?
Post automatically merged:

Well, actually I don't know why I ask that. It's quite obvious. -_-
Yes I think it is because he is also fallen angel.

And don't worry, asking questions is not hurting anyone