• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone got results from LHD?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
I got the book "Lucifer and the hidden demons" by Theodore Rose. Works with pathworkings only, no sigils or sacred words or any paraphernalia. Has anyone that uses this method gotten results?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
I've made a list of demons to contact based on the provided descriptions of their abilities. I've had the [Kindle] book for a month. Aside from the one thing I mentioned in the other thread, it is too early for me to say anything else.

That being said, I've done the pathworkings outdoors using hand written notes when I had some privacy this past month. I intend to memorize a pathworking for a blindfolded shallow trance state soon. "Soon"=how I feel about the time, and what the tarot cards say.